Subject: Fedex Parcel Number: EG2272-NG

From: "Engr Yiannis Dimitris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 12:08:48 +0200 (EET)

Compliment of the Season
I want to inform you that I have deposited your Confirmable Bank
Draft of $400,000,00 USD United state dollars to the Fedex Delivery services
here in West Africa.I have waited enough to hear from you so that your
funds will be transferred through CENTRAL BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) here,but
because of the late response I decided to deposit the Bank Draft with the
fedex delivery services with your previous information as you listed it
earlier.

I have paid to them their delivery charges & insurance coverage fee, the
only fee to be paid again is their security safe keeping fee of 120 Euro
only.I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when
you will contact them so as avoid increase in the safe keeping fee.I will
be travelling to Australia to see my boss and I will not come back till
feb 10 2011,Therefore I will advise you to contact the fedex shipment
officer with this contact information as listed below so as to avoid
increase in the security safe keeping fee.

Please be informed that the Bank Draft was packaged inside a magazine
where nobody will notice the content and i told the shipment officer
Mr.Philip Johnson,that, it is just an ordinary African magazine and this
is basically to avoid over billing.

Below is the shipment officer's contact information including his
emailaddress with the parcel reference number.You are required to indicate
your parcel number as listed below so that fedex delivery services can
respond to you prompt.

Dispatch Officer:Mr Philip Johnson
E-mail:[email-masked]
Tel:+2348030844999
Shipment Code:FDS/OWN/4356
Parcel Number: EG2272-NG

Also below is the information they need to deliver the Bank Draft in form
of African Magazine to your address, this is to avoid wrong delivery as
ialready gave them your delivery address but you have to re-confirm it to
them ok.

Full name......................
Home address..........
Country....................
Telphone...............

Please make sure the information is complete as they promised that once
they receive their security safe keeping fee within 2 to 3 working days
the magazine will arrived your door step according to the shipment
officer.Once again, the Fedex delivery services do not know the content of
the parcel, I registered it as an African magazine they don't know that
there is a Bank Draft inside the Magazine,this is to avoid over billing.

Thanks.
Engr Yiannis Dimitris