Subject: Representative Needed Urgently

From: SINOSTEEL TRADING COMPANY <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 00:46:57 +0300

SINOSTEEL TRADING IMPORT & EXPORT COMPANY.
8 Haidian Street, Beijing,
People's Republic of China.
PC: 100080.

REF:KIR/02.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We avail ourselves of this opportunity to approach you for the  
establishment of business relations with you.We are presently  
searching for Representatives /Collection Agents who can help us  
establish a medium of getting to ourcustomers in the America,  
precisely USA and Canada.

If interested, Please contact us via email: [email-masked]  
for more information.

or our company bank account on EMail: [email-masked]

Note: This is a legal business and you do not need to pay any money  
for you to be our representative, instead we pay you.

Respectfully Submitted,
Mr.Zhaojun Wang.
Company Chief Accountant,
Sinosteel Trading Company.