Subject: [weirds] Minutes uploaded

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 15:47:44 -0500

Dear colleagues,

I have uploaded minutes from our meeting in Taipei.  Apologies for the
delay, and thanks to Olafur for taking them.  Errors and omissions
are, as usual, my fault.

We have a period to correct these if there are mistakes, so please
send me such corrections as you find necessary.

Best regards,

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 12:57:42 -0800

>I have uploaded minutes from our meeting in Taipei.  Apologies for the

The minutes are at http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/82/minutes/weirds.txt

Regards,
-sm