Subject: [weirds] FW: I-D Action: draft-zhou-weirds-rdap-restful-search-00.txt

From: "Linlin Zhou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 08:56:19 +0800

Dear colleagues,

We have some ideas about the rdap search service. There may be several
things should be considered about searchable rdap, such as Boolean search,
abuse problem, result ordering and paging etc. We did some work focusing on
the above issues in this individual draft. So this draft is submitted for
list discussion. Any comments are appreciated. We also hope that it could be
a reference for future WG document.

Linlin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 6:55 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-weirds-rdap-restful-search-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Registration Data Access Protocol RESTful
Searching
	Author(s)       : Linlin Zhou
                          Ning Kong
                          Sean Shen
	Filename        : draft-zhou-weirds-rdap-restful-search-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the searchability details of the Registration
   Data Access Protocol (RDAP).  It specifies basic and extended
   searching parameters, defines the JSON (JavaScript Object Notation)
   formats of searching and responding data structure and also proposes
   the specification of boolean search functionality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-weirds-rdap-restful-search

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-weirds-rdap-restful-search-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt