Subject: Re: [weirds] JSON vCard reference

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 21:03:54 -0500

On 6/24/13 6:38 PM, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> Please note that
> draft-kewisch-vcard-in-json has been superseded by
> draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard. (Also, the latter specification has been
> submitted to the IESG for publication, so if you have feedback please
> send it as soon as possible.)
>    

WEIRDS people:

I would *really* appreciate if some of you took a look at the jCard 
document and reviewed it enough to give a quick "I did a final review; 
this seems like it will be useful for the WEIRDS work; no objections" 
message (to the IETF). (Obviously if you have concerns, we want to hear 
about these ASAP!) I haven't seen any public comments from WEIRDS folks 
indicating that this is sufficient.

Here's an easy link so you can go review:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard/

Thanks,

pr

-- 
Pete Resnick<http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. - +1 (858)651-4478

---

From: Byron Ellacott <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 04:01:45 +0000

I have read this document; it is definitely useful for the WEIRDS work,
and I have no objections to it.

I am also part of a team that has implemented jCard output for RDAP
entities: version -05 of this draft was implementable as-is, with no
clarifications required.

(There's no guarantee we got it right, of course: we'll find that out in
the interop testing!)

  Byron

On 16/07/13 12:03 PM, "Pete Resnick" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>weirds mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/weirds