Subject: Co-Hosts Announced for IETF 86 in Orlando

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 11:46:08 -0700

The IAOC is pleased to announce the Co-Hosts for IETF 86 in Orlando Florida, USA 
March 10 - 15, 2013.

The Co-Hosts are Comcast and NBCUniversal.  Comcast Hosted IETF 71 in Philadelphia, is 
sponsoring IETF 85 in Atlanta, and has sponsored meeting breaks and ice cream socials at
other meetings.  <http://www.comcast.com>

NBCUniversal is Hosting its first meeting with the IETF.  <http://www.nbcuni.com/>

We want to thank our benefactors.  The IETF cannot support its technical standards efforts, 
including the Secretariat and RFC Editor, without the generous support of its hosts and 
sponsors.

Interested in hosting or sponsoring an IETF meeting?  Contact Drew Dvorshak at 
[email-masked].  The meeting schedule is here:  <https://www.ietf.org/meeting/
upcoming.html>

Thanks again to Comcast and NBCUniversal!

We are just days away from IETF 84 in Vancouver.  Registrations are open and operators 
are standing by (so to speak).  Visit <https://www.ietf.org/meeting/84/index.html> and join
the 1,250 who have already registered.

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

---

From: Glen Zorn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 08:55:38 +0700

> The IAOC is pleased to announce the Co-Hosts for IETF 86 in Orlando Florida, USA 

Does this mean the the social event will be here ;-)?

---

From: Phillip Hallam-Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 18:33:52 -0400

There must be a cheaper way for NBC commentators to work out who Sir Tim
Berners-Lee is.

Perhaps we should have someone give an innane commentary...

On Tuesday, July 24, 2012, IETF Administrative Director wrote:

> [email-masked] <javascript:;>.  The meeting schedule is here:  <
> https://www.ietf.org/meeting/
> upcoming.html>
>
> are standing by (so to speak).  Visit <
> https://www.ietf.org/meeting/84/index.html> and join

-- 
Website: http://hallambaker.com/

---

From: Phillip Hallam-Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 19:19:12 -0400