Subject: IETF 84 - Working Group Chairs' Lunch Tutorial

From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 11:49:06 -0700

Hi All,

As usual, we will be holding a WG Chairs Training Lunch at IETF 84 in 
Vancouver. All current WG chairs, BOF chairs, IESG members and IAB 
members are welcome to attend. The lunch meeting will take place on 
Wednesday,  1 August at 11:30am, location TBD, and a complementary lunch 
will be provided.

For this session, Michelle Cotton will talk about the IANA 
considerations and what WG chairs need to know to write and to review 
this section in their WG documents. There will also be time for 
questions and answers.

We hope this will help WG chairs do their jobs, meet other WG chairs, 
and get a free lunch in the process.

If you would like to attend this session, please RSVP to [email-masked] 
ASAP and the cutoff will be July 25, 2012. The location will be sent to those who RSVP.

Thanks,
Wanda
(on behalf of Mirjam Kuehne, Radia Perlman, & Edu Team)

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 12:11:43 +0100

Hi Edu Team,

Thanks once again for organising...

> members are welcome to attend. 

Add WG Secretaries?

I think that would be nice. It is not a large delta.

A