Subject: [REMOTEUI] So, what's happening, and what should we talk about in Vancouver?

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 19:15:15 -0500

We have, I believe, a roughly-agreed draft charter that Scott is  
hoping to discuss with the IESG this week.

Let's assume that it, or something much like it, is approved. What  
are we going to talk about?

We'll probably need to discuss the charter some and what it means to us.

Dave Raggett suggested we would see some more input from W#C MMI by  
the end of October. We might need to discuss this on the list, and  
perhaps in Vancouver.

So far, we also have draft-stirbu-lrdp-00.txt. I don't know whether  
we'll be seeing an update to this yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if  
we do.

Does anybody else have anything in the works that we should talk about?

Does anybody want to commit to coming up with a first-pass at a  
requirements document or at least to act as editor for such a  
document? It won't hurt to have several committed editors here. If we  
move forward, there are several documents that need to be written.  
Please raise your hand if you're interested . . . nah, I don't see  
any hands. Let's try it another way -- Please send a note back to  
this list explaining what you want to work on, and what you think we  
should talk about in Vancouver.

Thanks,

--
Dean (ongoing BoF cochair, pending a coupe d'etat)

_______________________________________________
REMOTEUI mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/remoteui

---

From: Dave Raggett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:35:48 +0100 (BST)

Vlad asked me to write up a draft requirements document, and I am 
now ready to make a start at it, and to act as editor, with a goal
of having something ready in time for Vancouver. I am also seeking
to get the W3C input together.

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005, Dean Willis wrote:

> Dave Raggett suggested we would see some more input from W#C MMI 
> by the end of October. We might need to discuss this on the list, 
> and perhaps in Vancouver.
>
> So far, we also have draft-stirbu-lrdp-00.txt. I don't know 
> whether we'll be seeing an update to this yet, but I wouldn't be 
> surprised if we do.
>
> document? It won't hurt to have several committed editors here. If 
> we move forward, there are several documents that need to be 
> written. Please raise your hand if you're interested . . . nah, I 
> don't see any hands. Let's try it another way -- Please send a 
> note back to this list explaining what you want to work on, and 
> what you think we should talk about in Vancouver.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --

- -- 
  Dave Raggett <[email-masked]>  W3C lead for multimodal interaction
  http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett +44 1225 866240 (or 867351)

---

From: "Scott Hollenbeck" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 07:30:11 -0400

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Dave Raggett [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 4:36 AM
> To: Dean Willis
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [REMOTEUI] So, what's happening, and what should 
> we talk aboutin Vancouver?
> 
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> 

Note that the cut-off date for -00 I-Ds is 17 October:

October 17th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00) 
Internet-Draft Submissions

-Scott-