Subject: [Wpack] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on charter-ietf-wpack-00-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2020 02:34:19 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-wpack-00-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-wpack/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Similar as Suresh, I'm uncertain how this goal would impact the format:

"Allow the format to be used in self-extracting executables."

Actually the list of goals seems to list a quite large variety of different
aspects on various levels of depth. It not clear to me if all this needs to be
in the charter. If there is agreement about what the group wants to do that
good of course but (as the one mentioned above) if it's not clear how a goal
would actually impact the technical work/format, it not fully clear to me why
it is listed in the charter.