Subject: BOF scheduling

From: Fred Douglis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 17:38:47 -0500

I noticed the latest IETF agenda scheduled CDNP for Tuesday afternoon.  Since 
so many of us are likely to be interested in CDNP, WEBI, and the openproxy 
work (I forget their acronym), I wondered if anyone has any insight into how 
closely these three will be scheduled?  I have visions of having to go to SD 
for a whole week to attend, primarily, these 3 meetings.  I know there are a 
zillion constraints and everyone has their pet groups, but it seems this 
intersection must be so common that I hope it will ultimately result in close 
proximity.   The fact that one appeared in the schedule while the others 
didn't have me worried a bit.

(See http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/meetings/agenda.html for details.)

With fingers crossed,

Fred

---

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 14:54:54 -0800

At 17.38 -0500 00-11-09, Fred Douglis wrote:
>closely these three will be scheduled?

Very close -- if possible.

   paf