Subject: Re: BOF scheduling

From: "Hilarie Orman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 15:49:06 -0700

Has me worried too, but CDNP has different Area Directors than the
others, and those AD's are taking a less aggressive approach to
putting approved things into actual agenda spots.

Hilarie

>>> Fred Douglis <[email-masked]> 11/09/00 03:38PM >>>
I noticed the latest IETF agenda scheduled CDNP for Tuesday afternoon.  Since 
so many of us are likely to be interested in CDNP, WEBI, and the openproxy 
work (I forget their acronym), I wondered if anyone has any insight into how 
closely these three will be scheduled?  I have visions of having to go to SD 
for a whole week to attend, primarily, these 3 meetings.  I know there are a 
zillion constraints and everyone has their pet groups, but it seems this 
intersection must be so common that I hope it will ultimately result in close 
proximity.   The fact that one appeared in the schedule while the others 
didn't have me worried a bit.

(See http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/meetings/agenda.html for details.)

With fingers crossed,

Fred

---

From: "Condry, Michael W" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 14:50:37 -0800

I do not have the time for OPES yet. I suspect that Patrik will be careful
in no conflicts with these groups.

-----Original Message-----
From: Fred Douglis [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2000 2:39 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: BOF scheduling

I noticed the latest IETF agenda scheduled CDNP for Tuesday afternoon.
Since 
so many of us are likely to be interested in CDNP, WEBI, and the openproxy 
work (I forget their acronym), I wondered if anyone has any insight into how

zillion constraints and everyone has their pet groups, but it seems this 
intersection must be so common that I hope it will ultimately result in
close 
proximity.   The fact that one appeared in the schedule while the others 
didn't have me worried a bit.

With fingers crossed,

Fred