Subject: We are Now Able to Reach your Web Page

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:36:22 -0500 (EST)

We are pleased to inform you that we no longer have a problem in reaching your 
Web page from the Philadelphia area:

http://www.measurement-factory.com/mail-archive/cdd/200005/0000.html

As recommended by the robot Guidelines, this email is to explain our research 
activity and to alert you about the connectivity error we encountered. 
InternetSeer, the world's largest web site monitoring service, does not store or 
publish the content of your pages, but rather uses the information to update our 
ongoing Web Connectivity Study.

To learn more about our study results or request InternetSeer to continue to
monitor your Web site and send you error messages, 
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57h5j5i5f5k5h52R5sTzM6kpsv5tRz5bUxS5dVVU52W5sMPTN5n5e5bUKT5bNV6uWPzMCRyx5aX6t_TIzA5a_wC5cN6tLI596uP6vXSWR5e6vVD5b5f5f5c5d5f5h5c5f5c5d5f5aXTCC55x5q5g=e3.

If you prefer not to receive these occasional error notices please let us know 
by replying to this email and placing "remove" in the subject line. You will be 
removed from receiving further email error notices.

Adam Brett 
Analyst Manager 
[email-masked]
InternetSeer.com "Your Remote Web Site Monitor"
http://www.internetseer.com

[email-masked]##