Subject: We are Unable to Reach your Web Page

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 16:31:55 -0500 (EST)

There appears to be a problem in reaching the following Web page from 
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania:

   http://www.measurement-factory.com/mail-archive/cdd/200005/0000.html	
   Error:  Time Out 

This error is most commonly due to an Internet connection problem and does not 
necessarily indicate that your server is down. 

As recommended by the robot Guidelines, this email is to explain our research 
activity and to alert you about the connectivity error we encountered. 
InternetSeer, the world's largest web site monitoring service, does not store 
or publish the content of your pages, but rather uses the information to update 
our ongoing Web Connectivity Study.

To learn more about our study results or to request InternetSeer to continue 
monitoring your Web site in this way,  visit: 
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57h5j5g5j5d5j52R5sTzM6kppv5tRz5bUxS5dVVU52W5sMPTN5n5e5bUKT5bNV6uWPzMCRyx5aX6t_TIzA5a_wC5cN6tLI596uP6vXSWR5e6vVD5b5f5f5c5d5f5h5c5f5c5d5f5aXTCC55x5q5g=e3

If you find this information about the availability of your Web site useful, 
we would appreciate your feedback. Should you prefer not to receive these 
error notices in the future please let us know by replying to this email and 
placing "remove" in the subject line. You will be removed from receiving 
further email error notices.

Adam Brett 
Analyst Manager
[email-masked]
InternetSeer.com "Your Remote Web Site Monitor"
http://www.internetseer.com

PS. We will send you a courtesy email when we are able to reach your Web 
page again.

[email-masked]##