Subject: HELLO

From: dmitryvlakov <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Jan 2005 09:25:59 -0000

Attn:Gooday

I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$21.5M, which I seek your 
partnership in accommodating for me. You will be rewarded with 15% of 
the total sum
for your partnership. Can you be my partner on this?

INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF:

I am Mr.dmitry vlakov, a personal treasurer to Mikhail 
Khodorkovsky,once unarguably the
richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies:

Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russian Most Largest Oil Company)
Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable financial institution 
with its branches all over the world).TO MENTION JUST A FEW.

SOURCE OF FUNDS:

The documents of the above funds in question was handed over to me to 
be used in payment of an American oil merchant for his last oil deal 
with 
my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky. Already the funds have left the shore of 
Russia to an European security and finance company where the final 
crediting 
is expected to be carried out. While I was on the process, My Boss got 
arrested for his involvement in politics by financing the leading and 
opposing 
political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and 
Yabloko, 
aliberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which posed 
threat to President Vladimir Putin second tenure as Russian president.
Due to these facts,yukos oil company has gone under setback and has 
filed chapter 11 bankrutcy,
though the shares of our largest conglomerates was dubiously and 
specially orchestrated 
by putin and sold to a local coy just last week.
see as included here.

http://www.kvia.com/Global/story.asp?S=2770367

http://uk.biz.yahoo.com/050104/241/f9nfi.html

YOUR ROLE:

All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above quoted 
sumand I will arrange for the documentation, which will enable the 
European finance company transfer the sum to you. I have decided to use 
this sum
to relocate to American continent and never to be connected to any of 
Mikhail Khodorkovsky conglomerates.  As soon as I confirm your 
readiness to 
conclude the transaction with me. I will forward all that you need to 
know about
finance house and proper documentation will be prepared and sent to 
you.

Thank you very much

Regards

Mr. dmitry vlakov

PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIVATE BOX @:[email-masked]

___________________________________________________________________________
Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://www.weareallimmigrants.us