Subject: haunted

From: Catherine Callahan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:39:36 +0300

CAON UP 45% In The Last Week!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.80 UP

CAON continues to climb daily. Up 45% in the last 7 days as investors
are excited about this company's new direction. Read the releases,
consider the potential and get on CAON first thing Thursday!

REGIONAL WEATHER DISCUSSION.
A FIRE WEATHER WATCH MEANS THAT SEVERE FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE
FORECAST TO OCCUR.

RAINFALL RATES WILL AVERAGE ONE QUARTER TO ONE HALF INCH PER HOUR ACROSS
CENTRAL AND NORTHERN OKLAHOMA.

AS SLOUGHS AND PERIPHERAL CHANNELS FILL. CLICK ON THE RIVER FORECASTS
IMAGE AT THE TOP.

EXTENDING FROM THE KANSAS BORDER SOUTH TO THE RED RIVER.

AVOID DRIVING YOUR VEHICLE ONTO A FLOODED ROADWAY AS IT ONLY TAKES A
LIMITED AMOUNT OF FLOWING WATER TO LIFT A VEHICLE OFF THE ROAD.
ESPECIALLY AT LOCATIONS WHICH RECEIVED HEAVY RAINFALL EARLIER DURING THE
NIGHT.

INCREASING TO UP TO ONE INCH PER HOUR OVER SOUTHERN OKLAHOMA.

LIVESTOCK ARE CUT OFF AND CAN DROWN. A FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT
FOR THE FOLLOWING RIVERS IN SOUTH TEXAS. THERE WILL BE SCATTERED AREAS
OF DENSE FOG EARLY THIS MORNING ALONG THE BLUE RIDGE PARKWAY.

A FLASH FLOOD WATCH CONTINUES IN EFFECT TODAY FOR NORTHERN.

INCREASING TO UP TO ONE INCH PER HOUR OVER SOUTHERN OKLAHOMA. STAY TUNED
FOR FURTHER UPDATES BY LISTENING TO NOAA WEATHER RADIO.

ANOTHER ADDITIONAL ONE HALF INCH TO ONE INCH OF RAIN CAN BE EXPECTED
THROUGH DAYBREAK.

WHICH WAS LOCATED BETWEEN CHEYENNE AND WEATHERFORD.

GUADALUPE RIVER AT BLOOMINGTON . RAINFALL RATES WILL AVERAGE ONE QUARTER
TO ONE HALF INCH PER HOUR ACROSS CENTRAL AND NORTHERN OKLAHOMA.

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN SIOUX FALLS HAS ISSUED A FLOOD WARNING
FOR THE FIRESTEEL CREEK NEAR MOUNT VERNON.
A FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR THE FOLLOWING RIVERS IN SOUTH
TEXAS. ANY RAINFALL WILL BE ON THE ORDER OF A FEW HUNDREDTHS OF AN INCH.
NUECES RIVER AT TILDEN .
BE ESPECIALLY CAUTIOUS AT NIGHT WHEN IT IS HARDER TO RECOGNIZE THE
DANGERS OF WATER COVERING THE ROAD. THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN
SIOUX FALLS HAS ISSUED A FLOOD WARNING FOR THE FIRESTEEL CREEK NEAR
MOUNT VERNON. THE WATER DEPTH AND ROAD CONDITION MAY BE UNSAFE. A FLOOD
WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR THE FOLLOWING RIVERS IN SOUTH TEXAS.

MANY AREAS WILL REMAIN DRY.

SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WERE INCREASING IN COVERAGE
ACROSS PORTIONS OF WEST CENTRAL OKLAHOMA. ISOLATED SHOWERS MOVING SOUTH
FROM PENNSYLVANIA MAY IMPACT WESTERN MARYLAND AND PORTIONS OF THE PAN
HANDLE OF WEST VIRGINIA EARLY THIS MORNING. AND THE MOUNTAIN EMPIRE
REGION AND NEW RIVER VALLEY OF SOUTHWEST VIRGINIA. SOME PONDING OF WATER
ON ROADS IS POSSIBLE.
MINOR LOW LAND FLOODING AND FLOODING OF LOW-WATER CROSSINGS WILL BE
POSSIBLE. THE NEXT SCHEDULED STATEMENT WILL BE ISSUED TOMORROW MORNING.
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN SIOUX FALLS HAS ISSUED A FLOOD WARNING
FOR THE FIRESTEEL CREEK NEAR MOUNT VERNON.

NUECES RIVER AT TILDEN .
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WERE INCREASING IN COVERAGE
ACROSS PORTIONS OF WEST CENTRAL OKLAHOMA.

MANY AREAS WILL REMAIN DRY.
THESE WILL CONTAIN HEAVY RAIN. MOTORISTS CAN EXPECT AREAS OF DENSE FOG
EARLY THIS MORNING.

SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WERE INCREASING IN COVERAGE
ACROSS PORTIONS OF WEST CENTRAL OKLAHOMA. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WERE INCREASING IN COVERAGE ACROSS PORTIONS OF WEST
CENTRAL OKLAHOMA.