Subject: Local candidates are preferred but relocation may be available for the right person.

From: Holden U. Ninon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:40:33 +0300

SREA UP Another 36.36%. Read This Hit List!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
Close: $0.60 UP 36.36%

In the last two days SREA has been on the watch list of OTCPicks.com,
OTCStockExchange.com, and Boonmarket.com rocketing it over 200%. Need we
say more? Get on SREA and ride the wave.

List Degrees, Certifications, and Classes attended. Educate, coach and
mentor Black Belts, Green Belts and others on Six Sigma philosophy and
application.

Immediate need in the Houston, TX area for two proven ProEngineer
drafters. but would prefer local candidates.

Compensation includes competitive salary and bonus program. Must be able
to design and implement cost allocations.

com is a Technical Service Company based in Atlanta, Georgia.

Working closely with Engineering personnel in this fast paced
environment.
An International oil refining company is actively searching for a SR.
Some overtime and weekend work required. Knowledge of Siemens DCS with
Wonderware and Panel View, as well as experience in fuel ethanol
environment will be helpful.
Relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate.

Must be able to interpret and recommend application of new Federal,
State or other regulations that relate to all facets of plant accounting
and reporting.

Dynamic and credible presence, outstanding communication and
presentation skills.
Operations and Supervisory experience is a plus.
Do you have experience guiding and assisting technicians with the
fabrication and installation of simple mechanical equipment that conform
to design and customer specifications? Direct hire, so full benefits
apply, and overtime is paid at time and a half.

Relocation will be negotiable. This person will lead projects to design
refineries, upgrades to refinery units, and olefins units worldwide. How
much of this experience has been working with substation design?

Dynamic and credible presence, outstanding communication and
presentation skills. Your compensation package will depend on your
experience and expertise. Must have a working knowledge of
Sarbanes-Oxley and be able to flowchart processes, identify key
controls, design tests for those key controls and reporting the results
routinely to S-OX Controller.

Do you have working knowledge of AWS welding symbols, ANSI pipe
fittings, and ISA symbols?
An International oil refining company is actively searching for a SR.

Major oil and gas services company has an Immediate Need for a Senior
Project Services Specialist. Responsible for developing partner
relationships with integrators and consultants.
Communicate team progress to Champions and Business Leaders. Are you
willing to relocate to a small town?
Working knowledge of ETRM space or the energy industry preferred.
Explain your mechanical and or electromechanical drafting support ?
The selected candidate will also make short trips to plants or vendors
to obtain field measurements and verify drawings.

Please describe your experience designing olefins units and plants.

You also must have ability to size and specify a variety of unit
operations such as heat exchangers, vessels, distillation columns, etc.
Salary commensurate with experience.

How many years of experience do you have? MUST have excellent math and
drafting skills for custom valve design. In addition, you will review
the contractors standards, specifications and other documentation to
determine the mechanical engineering requirements.

Minimum of seven years experience with Accounting, Project Controls,
Budgeting, and Finance; with at least eight of those years in Plant and
or Financial Accounting. The ideal candidate will need experience on CCR
Platform, FCCU, Delayed Coking, High Severity Hydrotreating, ana sulfur
handling. Ability to analyze and interpret financial and accounting
charts, schedules and graphs, also making presentations to Management.
Excellent pay and opportunity including relocation assistance.

When can you mobilize to the project? Major oil and gas services company
has an Immediate Need for a Senior Project Services Specialist. Major
oil and gas services company has an Immediate Need for a Senior Project
Services Specialist. Prior experience in an ethanol production facility
is preferred. Candidate must be CPA with a four-year baccalaureate
degree from a recognized accredited college or university, MBA
preferred. READY FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?

Company offers excellent benefits.

The selected candidate will also make short trips to plants or vendors
to obtain field measurements and verify drawings.
Please summarize your subsea equipment design and manufacturing
experience. A comphrensive benefits package will be provided and a
growth opportunity.
Strong project management skills with successful track record of
results. Where do you currently live?
Responsible for developing partner relationships with integrators and
consultants.