Subject: linkage eleven

From: Robbie Cervantes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 04:54:21 +0200

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

The case of France is glaring because the brazen crimes have continued
well into our times in the form of colonialism, neocolonialism and
crimes of genocide.

Kensington has been battling Sassou-Nguesso and French bank BNP Paribas
in federal court in the U. He took personal responsibility and began the
process of cleansing. "But the vice-president came forward and accepted
the apology very graciously. The French usurper, Emperor Maximilian was
captured and shot.
Watch FrancePurpose of this advocacy site: To aggregate all available
information about French terror, exploitation and manipulation of Africa
bakweriramaSpotlight on the Bakweri Society and Culture. This remote and
ideologically merely intuitive tribesman held up the march of events, by
an unexpected veto on the foreign economic exploitation of the mountain.
Bernard FonlonDr Bernard Fonlon was an extraordinary figure who left a
large footprint in Cameroonian intellectual, social and political life.
France boasted that slavery was never officially allowed, and never
really existed on French soil though it flourished in French colonies
and territories and enriched France.
The world may not have paid much notice to the sudden death of 
Gnassingbe Eyadema, the longtime dictator of Togo.
Says one sovereign debt investor, who asked not to be identified because
he is currently involved in litigation: "It's clear who the vultures
are. That was Africa's first military coup, and established a  trend
that was quickly copied elsewhere on the black continent.
Whether that was worth the money only the French can  judge, but
presumably they thought it was. It was a Mexican Dien Bien Phu. If they
are not complaining, then why worry?

In the UEMOA and CEMAC countries, one of the strangest problems facing
the economy is lack of change. We must inspire a literature and
promulgate a doctrine of our own without any apologies to the powers
that be. " Sassou- Nguesso asks.
The disappearance of the FF has raised many questions for African
countries which are members of the Franc Zone. French ports like Nantes,
Bordeaux, La Rochelle, Le Havre, and Saint-Malo, became major slave
ports that sent out slave ships and generally supported the econthe
slave trade.

Arabs are spraying violence on the West. The veto only ended with his
death. Arabs are spraying violence on the West. Only, now that Eyadema
is dead and one of his sons, Faure  Gnassingbe, has seized power, Togo
has suddenly become an  embarrassment for the French government.