Subject: If progress in artificial hearts in recent years is any guide, we could soon expect devices small enought to fit inside the body.

From: Samuel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 09:27:06 +0100

SREA UP Another 36.36%. Read This Hit List!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
Close: $0.60 UP 36.36%

In the last two days SREA has been on the watch list of OTCPicks.com,
OTCStockExchange.com, and Boonmarket.com rocketing it over 200%. Need we
say more? Get on SREA and ride the wave.

If the Senate passes this bill, it will be very damaging to our future
health and longevity.

More research needed here, I think.

Gavrilov is one of the researchers putting in long hours year after year
on basic aging and anti-aging research. His voice is heard, and heard
widely. That said, there are currently no better chances for radical
life extension available to those who will die before anti-aging and
regenerative medicine become widely available.

Have you mentioned life extension to your friends today?

Please take five minutes to let him know that we fully support his
efforts, or help to get his words heard in more mainstream press.
Anyone who reposts the interviews in a more friendly audio format should
feel free to let us know. Because the brain is the one organ we can't
just patch up or replace using near-future regenerative medicine.

' The world gets murky.
It should prove to be an good conference for those interested in life
extension, future medicine and possible regulation of the same. BUILDING
OUR COMMUNITYHave you told someone about the Longevity Meme today? This
is one of the first salvos in a larger battle, deliberately targeted at
anti-aging, life extension technologies.

Health and wellness are, after all, what make a longer life well worth
living. cfmDISCUSSIONHave comments for us, or want to discuss the
newsletter?

cfmReeve is influential and well regarded. BUILDING OUR COMMUNITYHave
you told someone about the Longevity Meme today?
This includes all of you reading this newsletter today, of course. " For
monetary gain, needless to say, and without providing real,
scientifically proven benefits. The first half outlines the tremendous
promise for lengthening healthy life and ending suffering. Please take a
little of your time to visit the links I have presented and take action.
You may recall that Prof.

There are cartoons on the other channel, cakes on the table, and games
played just down the road. You can do this online; visit the above link
to see how. We in the life extension community could do far worse; we're
certainly not lacking in successful organizations to emulate.
Unfortunately, this is not just an isolated bill. Fun sells healthcare
products; it convinces people that these products are a worthwhile
investment in quality of life. Congratulations are due! If some boring
task must, absolutely, on-pain-of-death have to be completed, we are
ever so reluctant. I think I have talked long enough on this topic for
one newsletter.

SAGE Crossroads is funded by Science Magazine and the Alliance for Aging
Research. "According to traditional medical advances, we are clearly
going to live longer and longer and longer" said Austad.

We need more people like Reeve to stand up and say the obvious.

If the Senate votes to criminalize theraputic cloning, it will be an
enormous setback to regenerative medicine: this will directly damage
your health and longevity.
Without wishing to sound like a broken record: we need to make our
voices heard, now more than ever.
We should encourage him to continue on his current path. Looks like the
advocates are getting somewhere!

Artificial implants and replacements are expected to become better, more
versatile and cheaper as the years go by. Considering the damage that
has already been done by recent stem cell research legislation, it's
vital that this legislation does not pass.

Ronald Bailey dismantles Fukuyama's position with his normal competence.
Keep up the good work! It means that the American public is paying
little attention to one of the most important ethical issues in the
history of science while it is being debated and legislated in the halls
of Congress.

The least we can do is to support Christopher Reeve and his foundation.

FINAnd that's all for this newsletter. We are still in a hole,
essentially, even without considering pending legislation that will make
things worse. The value of your health and a physically younger body
cannot be overstated.

If the Senate votes to criminalize theraputic cloning, it will be an
enormous setback to regenerative medicine: this will directly damage
your health and longevity.

It's not too far from my own views and practices insofar as supplements
go. Click here to participate in improving your future health and
longevity! Forward this newsletter.

Needless to say, this is not what it is all about! Everyone's health is
on the line. We should encourage him to continue on his current path. As
I have mentioned in previous newsletters, we are essentially in the
business of trying to market the idea of life extension and anti-aging,
regenerative medicinal research to the world.
The point of this all is that, of course, we should be trying to do the
same thing for aging and anti-aging research. Kass has stated on
numerous occasions his belief that people should be forced to get old,
suffer and die.
That doesn't sound enticing at all.