Subject: That's definitely more of a "pull" notion.

From: Williamson Bod <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 02:14:59 +0400

SREA UP Another 36.36%. Read This Hit List!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
Close: $0.60 UP 36.36%

In the last two days SREA has been on the watch list of OTCPicks.com,
OTCStockExchange.com, and Boonmarket.com rocketing it over 200%. Need we
say more? Get on SREA and ride the wave.

With regard to audience captivity, I think Supervalu's Jeff Weidauer hit
the nail on its head when he said we should never consider retail
shoppers to be a captive audience. We post new, original articles about
once a week.

But the Starch data turned up an interesting result: there is no
correlation between a publication's engagement level and the performance
of a given ad. Don't know about you but my hand is not up.

I had the same take as the rest of the crowd regarding Google:
disappointed that they didn't touch the subject of digital signage but
fascinated by the uniquely-Google spin on innovation. In contrast, using
complex visual effects and metaphors can dilute the key message.

Even though Best Buy, CompUSA and Wal-Mart have some product overlap,
consumers in each of these stores behave differently, even when shopping
for the same product.

These are only a few of the many different types of venues where digital
signs are being placed today. But it's still wobbling back and forth,
and it needs to take the next step forward to maintain momentum and
credibility. Read our Privacy Statement.

It will come in the form of new and improved content.