Subject: 日本特价航线深圳 广州 香港机场全方位为您服务

From: "Tony liao TH Mason-can" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 11:32:21 +0800

To: Dear All Agents,

日本特价航线深圳 广州 香港机场全方位为您服务！

附件是HKG SZX CAN 机场起步的空运价格表请参考，谢谢支持！香港泡货可以分2/3VOL.有议价空间！

Thanks & best regards!

Tony liao 廖湘林

Deputy General Manager of GZ Branch

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TH Mason Logistics Ltd.(Guangzhou)

深圳市兆泉美信国际货运代理有限公司广州分公司
 Rm 1806, Yi’an Plaza, No. 33, Jianshe LiuMa Road, Yuexiu District,Guangzhou,P.R.China. 

广州市越秀区建设六马路33号宜安广场1806室
M:1390 233 2585/13728042498

T: +8620 8363 4872
F: +8620 8363 4252
E: [email-masked] 

H: www.thmason.com
M: [email-masked]
Air freight, Ocean freight & International Logistics
Branches: Shenzhen Hong kong Guangzhou Shanghai

CIFA（NO;1121）CATA（ZN30402）NVOCC（MOC-NV04136）

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important: Any and all business undertaken, including advice, information or 
other services provided, whether gratuitously or not, is transacted subject to 
the Standard Trading Conditions of TH Mason Logistics Ltd., a copy of which is 
available on request or online at www.thmason.com. 
This email and attachment, if any, is intended only for the person or entity 
to which it is addressed. The contents thereof may be privileged, confidential 
or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, 
please do not read, disclose, distribute or copy this email or use the 
information therein for any purpose or act or omit to act in reliance thereof. 
Please also inform the sender of erroneous receipt of the same and delete the 
material from your system.