Subject: [XCON] Meeting Minute Takers: Soliciting volunteers

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:20:06 -0600

(as chair)

Alan and I are soliciting volunteers to take notes during next week's
XCON working group meeting.

High Priority: Official Minute Taker

  This simply requires transcription of the major topics of discussion
  during the session. No "he said/she said" summary is necessary; simply
  a one line description of each topic, and any conclusions reached.

Low Priority: Chat Room Transcriber

  This task would involve keeping the [email-masked] chat room
  up to date with the current topic. If a participant asks a question
  in the chat room, this person would be responsible for taking that
  question to the microphone.

Volunteering will earn you the gratitude of the chairs. And warm fuzzies,
of course. Please respond to me or Alan if you are willing to take on
either of the above tasks. Thank you.

/a

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon