Subject: [XCON] Use case for conferring

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:45:10 -0800

Don't know who is collecting use cases these days - do we have an editor for
them -  but ....

There is a conference with several audio break out sessions going on. At
some point in the time, the moderator wants to record a message like "in 5
minutes, everyone please come back to the main meeting" then play that
message to all of the breakout sessions.

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon

---

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:49:28 +0200

Cullen,
I am doing it, will add. You also suggested to supply a text conference
scenario.
Regards
Roni Even
Polycom

-----Original Message-----
From: Cullen Jennings
To: XCON-IETF
Sent: 11/12/2003 21:45
Subject: [XCON] Use case for conferring

Don't know who is collecting use cases these days - do we have an editor
for
them -  but ....

There is a conference with several audio break out sessions going on. At
some point in the time, the moderator wants to record a message like "in
5
minutes, everyone please come back to the main meeting" then play that
message to all of the breakout sessions.