Subject: [XCON] MC7 - Call for Megaconference Presentations

From: "Arif Khan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 13:05:09 -0400

You are invited to submit a proposed presentation for Megaconference 7, to 
be held on Dec 1, from 8am to 11pm EST (GMT-7).  You can get an idea of 
the type of presentation and length desired by looking at last year's 
program, at http://www.megaconference.org . Presentations which
demonstrate new or novel applications of videoconferencing technology,
increase world understanding, and are interactive are preferred. Musical 
presentations are also invited. The deadline for proposals is October 1, 
but please send your proposal to me as soon as possible.  A paragraph 
describing it is sufficient.

The Megaconference is the world's largest video conference (360 locations 
around the world last year) and everyone in the world with H.323 or 
compatible equipment is invited to participate.

The Megaconference is sponsored by the Internet2 Commons, and supported by 
many organizations and manufacturers and vendors. There is no cost for 
participation.

Please forward this announcement to people and lists who you feel may be 
interested.  Thanks!

                     Bob

 -- 
Robert S. Dixon, Ph D, PE

Chief Research Engineer

Ohio Academic Resources Network (OARNet)
and
Ohio State University, Office of the CIO

Postal address:                                   Office Telephone: 
614-292-1638
Office of the CIO
Room 452 Baker Systems Engr     Ohio State University 
Fax:              614-292-7081
1971 Neil Ave                                       Email: 
[email-masked]
Columbus, OH 43210

_____________________
Arif Khan
Global Internet2 H.323 Services NOC
OARnet - A Division of Ohio Supercomputer Center
800-627-6420 or 614-292-9191
614-292-9087
[email-masked]
Ohio Supercomputer Center http://www.osc.edu
OARnet http://www.oar.net
Third Frontier Network http://www.osc.edu/oarnet/tfn/
Internet2 Commons http://commons.internet2.edu

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon