Subject: [XCON] Multiple Protocols: Consensus

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:07:13 -0600

During the XCON face to face meeting on March 20, 2006, the participants present agreed that the protocol used to manipulate the conference state should have only one binding, and not several. The consensus of the people present was very strong.

This message brings the decision to the list for discussion. Any objections to this decision should be raised within the next week.

/a

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon

---

From: "Sean Olson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:30:14 -0800

I am part of that consensus and just wanted to clarify one thing. You
mean 1 protocol and 1 binding, right? 

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Roach [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:07 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [XCON] Multiple Protocols: Consensus

During the XCON face to face meeting on March 20, 2006, the participants
present agreed that the protocol used to manipulate the conference state
should have only one binding, and not several. The consensus of the
people present was very strong.

This message brings the decision to the list for discussion. Any
objections to this decision should be raised within the next week.

/a

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:33:30 -0600

That is my interpretation of the discussion we had and the question we
asked. Thank you for putting it more clearly than I did.

/a