Subject: RE: [XCON] A killing argument for SOAP-based Web Services approach forXCON

From: "Oscar Novo \(JO/LMF\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 12:08:08 +0100

Hi Orit,
 
If you take a look the one year old 3GPP specifications, you can see
most of them defined the CPCP protocol as the "conference control
protocol" for XCON. If Parley X 2.0 /ETSI is using SOAP in their
specifications is not enough reason (at least for me ) to discard the
other proposals. 

Oscar
 
________________________________

From: Orit Levin [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 9. maaliskuuta 2006 3:48
To: XCON-IETF
Subject: [XCON] A killing argument for SOAP-based Web Services approach
forXCON

Guys,

Take a look at the list of Web Services being defined already by Parley
X 2.0  /ETSI jointly with 3GPP...

http://www.parlay.org/en/specifications/ 

Take a look at "Part 12" specifically,

Orit.

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon

---

From: "Orit Levin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 09:32:40 -0800

I provided this link only as an additional input for the decision to be
finally made :-) .

Your comment touches the same argument... 3GPP delegates the work to
standardization bodies and expects working solutions...

Orit.

From: Oscar Novo (JO/LMF) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 3:08 AM
To: Orit Levin; XCON-IETF
Subject: RE: [XCON] A killing argument for SOAP-based Web Services
approach forXCON

Hi Orit,

Oscar

Guys,

Orit.