Subject: [XCON] FW: Control Framework + Control Packages submission

From: "Chris Boulton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 15:18:16 -0000

Sent for Information.

Chris.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Boulton 
Sent: 09 March 2006 15:18
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Tim Melanchuk; Asher Shiratzky; 'McGlashan, Scott'; 'Burger, Eric'
Subject: Control Framework + Control Packages submission

Hi All,

The authors of the Control Framework and associated Control Packages
have submitted the latest versions.  The Control Framework and IVR
package have been edited based on feedback received.  VXML functionality
has been split from the core IVR package into an IVR extension and there
is also a new Control Package for Conference Control.  More details
provided below.

A Control Framework for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)

Until it appears in the archives can be found at
draft-boulton-sip-control-framework-01.txt
<http://www.ubiquitysoftware.com/ietf/draft-boulton-sip-control-framewor
k-01.txt>  and draft-boulton-sip-control-framework-01.html
<http://www.ubiquitysoftware.com/ietf/draft-boulton-sip-control-framewor
k-01.html> .

A Basic Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Control Package for the Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP)

Until it appears in the archives can be found at
draft-boulton-ivr-control-package-01.txt
<http://www.ubiquitysoftware.com/ietf/draft-boulton-ivr-control-package-
01.txt>  and draft-boulton-ivr-control-package-01.html
<http://www.ubiquitysoftware.com/ietf/draft-boulton-ivr-control-package-
01.html> .

A VoiceXML Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Control Package for the
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)

Until it appears in the archives can be found at
draft-boulton-ivr-vxml-control-package-00.txt
<http://www.ubiquitysoftware.com/ietf/draft-boulton-ivr-vxml-control-pac
kage-00.txt>  and draft-boulton-ivr-vxml-control-package-00.html
<http://www.ubiquitysoftware.com/ietf/draft-boulton-ivr-vxml-control-pac
kage-00.html> .

A Conference Control Package for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)

Until it appears in the archives can be found at
draft-boulton-conference-control-package-00.txt
<http://www.ubiquitysoftware.com/ietf/draft-boulton-conference-control-p
ackage-00.txt>   and draft-boulton-conference-control-package-00.html
<http://www.ubiquitysoftware.com/ietf/draft-boulton-conference-control-p
ackage-00.html> .

Eric, please could you update the 'Mediactrl' web site.  All comments
gratefully received.

Best Regards,

Chris Boulton et al.

Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee only, and may contain confidential information of Ubiquity Software Corporation.  All unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the addressee, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this email.  Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing signed by an officer of Ubiquity Software Corporation, nothing in this communication shall be deemed to be legally binding.  Thank you.

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon