Subject: [XCON] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-xcon-framework-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Framework and Data Model for Centralized Conferencing
	Author(s)	: M. Barnes, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-xcon-framework-02.txt
	Pages		: 56
	Date		: 2005-10-27
	
This document defines the framework for Centralized Conferencing.
The framework allows participants using various call signaling
protocols, such as SIP, H.323, Jabber and PSTN, to exchange media in
a centralized unicast conference.  The Centralized Conferencing
Framework defines logical entities and naming conventions, along with
a conferencing data model.  The framework also outlines a set of
conferencing protocols, which are complementary to the call signaling
protocols, for building advanced conferencing applications.  The
framework binds all the defined components together for the benefit
of builders of conferencing systems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-framework-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-xcon-framework-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-framework-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 18:02:01 -0600

Folks,

This is not the correct version of the FW document.  I just
double-checked my email and I did send them a -03.  Until that gets
corrected, please pull the document from my server:
http://home.comcast.net/~mary.barnes/IETF/draft-ietf-xcon-framework-03.t
xt
http://home.comcast.net/~mary.barnes/IETF/draft-ietf-xcon-framework-03.h
tml

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 2:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [XCON] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-xcon-framework-02.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group
of the IETF.

	Title		: A Framework and Data Model for Centralized
Conferencing
	Author(s)	: M. Barnes, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-xcon-framework-02.txt
	Pages		: 56
	Date		: 2005-10-27

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-xcon-framework-02.txt".

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers