Subject: [XCON] Updated XCON Framework

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 08:29:16 -0600

Hi all,

We have submitted updates to the XCON Framework.  Until it's available
in the repository, you can retrieve it from:
http://home.comcast.net/~mary.barnes/IETF/draft-ietf-xcon-framework-03.t
xt
http://home.comcast.net/~mary.barnes/IETF/draft-ietf-xcon-framework-03.h
tml

The changes are as follows:

*	DP 4/4.1: CCI/templates (in/out) problem. Resolution per the
thread: 
	http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/xcon/current/msg01602.html
			-  Updated the definition of Blueprint 
			-  Added text in 7.3, reiterating that the
blueprint comprises both 
the common conference information and a template.

*	DP 4.2: Defining new templates. 
      -  Added text to section 5.2 per the thread indicating that adding
new elements or modifying elements requires the definition of a new
template: 
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/xcon/current/msg01603.html

*	DP 4.3: Can a blueprint contain more than one template? 
       -  Added text to 7.3 per the thread (i.e., a blueprint is common
conference information + one template, multiple templates is FFS): 
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/xcon/current/msg01568.html

*	Section 9.4 - Sidebars - add Ascii art to show FW interactions 

*	Section 9.5 - Added text (and definition upfront) for Whisper.
Need to add more detail if basic concept is agreed. 

*	Section 9.6 - Conf Anncs and Recordings - added some general,
high level text. Need to add more detail and example if basic concept is
agreed. 

*     Section 8.3 - Updated the protocol section to include only those
protocols under discussion per the 31 Dec 2005 deadline.  

And, of course, that is the primary open issue.

There was one other more minor issue that we need to discuss around the
roles. Right now, we've defined roles in both the Common conference
information and the templates.  Based on our updated definition of a
blueprint, you would always have a template within a blueprint, thus it
would seem reasonable to have the roles defined in the templates.

As always, additional feedback on the document is appreciated.

Regards,
Mary. 

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon