Subject: [XCON] FW: draft-boulton-sip-control-framework-03

From: "Chris Boulton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:17:18 +0100

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Boulton 
Sent: 27 June 2006 10:17
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Burger, Eric'; 'McGlashan, Scott'; 'Tim Melanchuk'; 'Asher
Shiratzky'
Subject: draft-boulton-sip-control-framework-03

A new version of the Control Framework has been submitted.  Until it
appears in the archives, you can get a copy from
http://www.ubiquitysoftware.com/ietf/draft-boulton-sip-control-framework
-03.txt and
http://www.ubiquitysoftware.com/ietf/draft-boulton-sip-control-framework
-03.html.

Not really a major revision - just some small changes and clarifications
based on feedback received.  Primary change is the inclusion of a fixed
'SCFW' token at the start of a framework message for ease of access to
the transaction identifier when parsing.

Best Regards,

Chris.

Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee only, and may contain confidential information of Ubiquity Software Corporation.  All unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the addressee, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this email.  Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing signed by an officer of Ubiquity Software Corporation, nothing in this communication shall be deemed to be legally binding.  Thank you.

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon