Subject: [XCON] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-xcon-framework-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Framework and Data Model for Centralized Conferencing
	Author(s)	: M. Barnes, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-xcon-framework-07.txt
	Pages		: 62
	Date		: 2007-1-23
	
This document defines the framework for Centralized Conferencing.
   The framework allows participants using various call signaling
   protocols, such as SIP, H.323, Jabber and PSTN, to exchange media in
   a centralized unicast conference.  The Centralized Conferencing
   Framework defines logical entities and naming conventions, along with
   a conferencing data model.  The framework also outlines a set of
   conferencing protocols, which are complementary to the call signaling
   protocols, for building advanced conferencing applications.  The
   framework binds all the defined components together for the benefit
   of builders of conferencing systems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-framework-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-xcon-framework-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-framework-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 12:37:15 -0600

Hi all,

This update addresses the WGLC comments, with the changes summarized as
follows:

1) Section 4: Added definition for Conference User Identifier,
   including concept of a single user having multiple identifiers.

2) Section 9: Clarified text to indicate that details of message
   flows are illustrative and exact states, etc. will be defined by the
   detailed data model, etc.

3) Section 9.4.1: Clarified that "Alice" and "Bob" remain in roster
   of main conference while in sidebar.Clarified text that Bob must
   already be a user of the conferencing system for internal sidebar
   scenario.

4) Section 9.4.1/9.4.2: Clarified text in last paragraph to indicate
   that notifications may also go to the initial requestor.

5) Section 9.5: Clarified text to explicitly state that sidebar
   participants also receive the audio from the main conference.

6) Fixed Editorial nits including updating references to published
   RFC numbers and miscellaneous typos.

The document should now be ready for forwarding to the IESG. 

Regards,
Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 2:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [XCON] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-xcon-framework-07.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group
of the IETF.

	Title		: A Framework and Data Model for Centralized
Conferencing
	Author(s)	: M. Barnes, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-xcon-framework-07.txt
	Pages		: 62
	Date		: 2007-1-23

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers