Subject: [XCON] Updated Meeting Minutes (and summary)

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 18:00:04 -0500

I have uploaded what should be the final version of the XCON minutes to 
the IETF materials web page:

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07jul/minutes/xcon.txt

Highlights from the meeting that the group should be aware of are:

    * We have a team of 7 dedicated reviewers for the data model
      document (draft-ietf-xcon-common-data-model-05.txt); they have
      committed to perform a detailed review and comment on the document
      by September 7th. After revisions from these reviews (and my gap
      analysis; see below) have been incorporated into the document, we
      will enter a two-week working group last-call period, after which
      the chairs will request publication. The chairs are also seeking
      input from the APPS area regarding the use of XML and MIME in this
      document.

    * All participants should review
      draft-srinivasan-xcon-eventpkg-extension-01, with an eye towards
      whether it is a suitable basis for our event package deliverable.
      Simon Romano has volunteered to craft some introductory and
      additional explanatory text for this document.

    * I will be completing a gap analysis prior to August 17th; this
      document will attempt to identify areas in which additional
      standardization work is necessary for the mechanisms currently
      being defined in the IETF to provide the same features as are
      found in currently deployed chat-room solutions.

/a

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 17:35:15 +0300

Hi Adam,

the acronym 'GC' should be expanded at the end of the minutes, as all 
the other acronyms.

Cheers,

Gonzalo