Subject: [XCON] I-D Action:draft-ietf-xcon-common-data-model-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 06:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Conference Information Data Model for Centralized Conferencing (XCON)
	Author(s)       : O. Novo, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xcon-common-data-model-10.txt
	Pages           : 75
	Date            : 2008-03-28

This document defines an Extensible Markup Language (XML)-based
conference information data model for centralized conferencing
(XCON).  A conference information data model is designed to convey
information about the conference and about participation in the
conference.  The conference information data model defined in this
document constitutes an extension of the data format specified in the
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for Conference State.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-common-data-model-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon