Subject: [XCON] Consensus and Actions

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 12:41:58 -0500

[as chair]

At the face-to-face meeting in Philadelphia, we discussed the following 
points, and took polls to determine the sense of the room on the topics. 
I am repeating the points here for discussion. Interested parties are 
encouraged to express their opinions (even if merely repeating what was 
said in Philadelphia):

   1. On the conference control protocol, we had a discussion regarding
      whether CCMP operations are primarily semantic or primarily
      syntactic in nature. None of the present parties favored a
      syntactic model.

   2. We discussed using draft-barnes-xcon-ccmp-04 as a basis for the
      document to meet our milestone for a conference control protocol.
      Several parties present at the face-to-face meeting supported such
      adoption. No parties objected to such adoption.

   3. In regards to draft-ietf-xcon-event-package-00, we discussed the
      model to be used for partial updates of conference information.
      The sense of the room was to use XML patch operations, as defined
      in the current version of the document.

Additionally, the draft-ietf-xcon-event-package-00 document will be 
updated with use cases in its next revision; and 
draft-boulton-xcon-session-chat-01 will be updated with call flows as 
the conference control protocol is specified.

/a
_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon