Subject: [XCON] XCON Milestones

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 16:48:20 -0500

[as chair]

As you're probably aware, the published milestones for the XCON working 
group are slightly out of date. After discussions with my co-chair and 
with our area director, I would like to propose revising our milestones 
as follows:

   1. Done - Submit Requirements for Basic Floor Control for publication
      as Informational (RFC 4376)
   2. Done - Submit Conferencing Scenarios document for publication as
      Informational (RFC 4597)
   3. Done - Submit Basic Floor Control Protocol for publication as PS
      (RFC 4582, RFC 5018)
   4. Apr 2008 - Submit Framework and Data Model for publication as PS
      (draft-ietf-xcon-framework)
   5. Sep 2008 - Submit Event Notification Package for publication as PS
      (draft-ietf-xcon-event-package)
   6. Dec 2008 - Submit Conference Data Model for publication as PS
      (draft-ietf-xcon-common-data-model)
   7. Dec 2008 - Submit Conference Control Protocol for publication as
      PS (draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp)
   8. Apr 2009 - Submit Policy Model for publication as PS (TBD)
   9. Apr 2009 - Set milestones for any IM-related conferencing work
      (e.g., draft-boulton-xcon-session-chat)

Any comments or suggestions for modification should be sent to me and 
Alan no later than next Monday, March 31st.

Thanks!

/a

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon