Subject: [XCON] I-D Action: draft-ietf-xcon-examples-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:45:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol (CCMP) Call Flow Examples
	Author(s)       : Mary Barnes
                          Lorenzo Miniero
                          Roberta Presta
                          Simon Pietro Romano
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xcon-examples-09.txt
	Pages           : 81
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This document provides detailed call flows for the scenarios
   documented in the Centralized Conferencing (XCON) Framework and the
   XCON Scenarios.  The call flows document the use of the interface
   between a conference control client and a conference control server
   using the Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol (CCMP).  The
   objective is to provide a base reference for both protocol
   researchers and developers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-examples-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-examples-09.txt