Subject: [xmpp] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-xmpp-e2e-requirements-00.txt]

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 15:07:16 -0600

FYI, this is essentially a modified version of XEP-0210. Feedback is
welcome so that we can clarify the requirements and then get to work on
solutions. :)

/psa

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-xmpp-e2e-requirements-00.txt
Date: Fri,  5 Jun 2009 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Requirements for End-to-End Encryption in the
Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)
	Author(s)       : P. Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-xmpp-e2e-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-06-05

This document describes requirements for end-to-end encryption in the
Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-e2e-requirements-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.