Subject: [xmpp] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-xmpp-e2e-requirements-01.txt]

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 20:37:19 -0600

FYI. The SVN diff is here:

http://svn.xmpp.org:18080/browse/XMPP/trunk/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-e2e-requirements-01.xml?%40diffMode=u&%40diffWrap=s&r1=3278&r2=3289&u=3&ignore=&k=

/psa

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-xmpp-e2e-requirements-01.txt
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 19:30:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Requirements for End-to-End Encryption in the
Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)
	Author(s)       : P. Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-xmpp-e2e-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-06-29

This document describes requirements for end-to-end encryption in the
Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-e2e-requirements-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.