Subject: [xmpp] #18: error in stream negotiation state chart

From: "xmpp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 20:28:27 -0000

#18: error in stream negotiation state chart
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  stpeter@…           |       Owner:  stpeter@…         
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:                    
Component:  3920bis             |     Version:                    
 Severity:  In WG Last Call     |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Regarding the stream negotiation state chart in Section 4.2.7, Dave
 Cridland commented:

 "You don't receive stream features after negotiating a feature which does
 not restart. I think another box is needed."

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/xmpp/trac/ticket/18>
xmpp <http://tools.ietf.org/xmpp/>

---

From: "xmpp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 04:04:29 -0000

#18: error in stream negotiation state chart
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  stpeter@…           |        Owner:  stpeter@…         
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                    
Component:  3920bis             |      Version:                    
 Severity:  In WG Last Call     |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by stpeter@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/xmpp/trac/ticket/18#comment:1>
xmpp <http://tools.ietf.org/xmpp/>