Subject: Re: [xmpp] #2: split TLS cipher recommendations into separate spec?

From: "xmpp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 01:31:59 -0000

#2: split TLS cipher recommendations into separate spec?
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  stpeter@…           |        Owner:            
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  3920bis             |      Version:            
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  wontfix   
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by stpeter@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix

Comment:

 Provisionally closing this issue as "wontfix", but will re-open it if WG
 participants express an interest in publishing a separate specification
 for mandatory-to-implement technologies.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/xmpp/trac/ticket/2#comment:1>
xmpp <http://tools.ietf.org/xmpp/>