Subject: Re: [xmpp] #4: clarify error handling for unidirectional streams

From: "xmpp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 15:56:10 -0000

#4: clarify error handling for unidirectional streams
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  stpeter@…           |        Owner:            
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed    
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  3920bis             |      Version:            
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed     
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by stpeter@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in version -01

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/xmpp/trac/ticket/4#comment:1>
xmpp <http://tools.ietf.org/xmpp/>