Subject: [xmpp] Agenda Requests for IETF 78

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 16:55:36 -0500

Hi,

XMPP will probably be limited to a short (1 hour) meeting in Maastricht. Please send any requests for agenda time as soon as possible. Due to the short meeting, we will need to give priority agenda items to issues that have both seen list discussion and we believe need face-to-face time to resolve.

Thanks!

Ben.

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 16:04:59 -0600

On 6/24/10 3:55 PM, Ben Campbell wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> XMPP will probably be limited to a short (1 hour) meeting in
> Maastricht. Please send any requests for agenda time as soon as
> possible. Due to the short meeting, we will need to give priority
> agenda items to issues that have both seen list discussion and we
> believe need face-to-face time to resolve.

Yes, I think that makes sense.

I intend to close all issues for 3920bis before Maastricht but we might
still have some open issues requiring a high bandwidth connection.

If possible I plan to do the same for 3921bis but I have a lot of other
tasks to complete these days, so we might be in the stage of working
through open issues on 3921bis during IETF 78.

I'm thinking about requesting a room for XMPP activities on Sunday, July
25th (general hacking among European developers etc.). I'll be busy with
IESG meetings on that day, but others could work through open issues in
preparation for the WG session (which is provisionally scheduled for
Thursday the 29th).

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/