Subject: [xmpp] processing WGLC feedback

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 20:58:51 -0600

Folks, as document editor I appreciate all the Last Call feedback.
Clearly there's quite a bit for me to read and review. I shall endeavor
to complete that process by the end of this week.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 09:43:17 -0600

> to complete that process by the end of this week.

Clearly that endeavor failed.

However, thanks to Matthew Wild's compendium of issues I have started to
process the feedback. I haven't yet decided whether I shall use the
issue tracker, but if I do so you'll see plenty of new threads on this
list...

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 21:14:52 -0600

> issue tracker, but if I do so you'll see plenty of new threads on this

Done. :)

All feedback received during WGLC has been disposed of (mostly editorial
comments) or entered in the issue tracker (mostly technical issues). Now
to address all of the entered issues...

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Jehan Pagès <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 14:24:05 +0900

Hi,

> to address all of the entered issues...

May my comment about detailing which SCRAM mechanism is preferred
enter (email from this week-end) into this process or it was too late?
Bye.

Jehan

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 05:33:15 -0600

> enter (email from this week-end) into this process or it was too late?

Yes, I'm taking late comments into account, too.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/