Subject: [xmpp] XML lang

From: Kevin Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 11:30:25 +0100

4.4.4:
" If the initiating entity included the 'xml:lang' attribute in its
   initial stream header, the receiving entity SHOULD remember that
   value as the default xml:lang for all stanzas sent by the initiating
   entity. "

I think the implication here is that it only needs to remember it for
the current stream, and that future streams will either be specified,
or fall back to the default, but it's not clear to me that everyone
will read it in the same way. Perhaps it could be clarified one way or
the other?

/K

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 15:14:35 -0600

> will read it in the same way. Perhaps it could be clarified one way or

Current stream only. Clarified in my working copy.

/psa