Subject: [xmpp] update on issue processing

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 15:42:42 -0600

I've performed initial triage on about 30% of the issues reported on
3920bis during WGLC (through the end of Section 4). Feel free to comment
on the issues individually, via this list (preferred) or the issue
tracker. I'm going to take a break now, but will continue to process
issues throughout the week.

/psa

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 22:29:47 -0600

> issues throughout the week.

I've also finished processing the items that Matthew Wild labelled as
"Editorial feedback" (some of these are borderline technical, and for
those I have added issues to the tracker). The changes so far have been
checked into SVN, and temporarily posted here:

http://xmpp.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis-09.txt

http://xmpp.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis-09.html

Stay tuned for further updates...

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 22:24:47 -0600

> Stay tuned for further updates...

As you can tell, I've started to work through the issues. There are
still 50+ left to go. The URLs listed above have been updated with all
of the issues fixed so far.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 23:19:32 -0600

> of the issues fixed so far.

Ditto. Now down to 25 open issues.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Matthew Wild <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 10:30:20 +0100

> Ditto. Now down to 25 open issues.

I'm /trying/ to keep up :)

Matthew

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 15:12:49 -0600

> I'm /trying/ to keep up :)

Sorry about that. :)

BTW I am closing issues as I work on them, but I'm happy to re-open
issues if folks have objections to my fixes.

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 22:08:55 -0600

> Ditto. Now down to 25 open issues.

Now down to less than 5 issues (in fact only 2 marked as open), pending
further list discussion and suggested text from WG participants.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/