Subject: [xmpp] #38: <stanza-too-big/> application error is undefined

From: "xmpp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 02:48:23 -0000

#38: <stanza-too-big/> application error is undefined
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  stpeter@…           |       Owner:  stpeter@…         
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  trivial             |   Milestone:                    
Component:  3920bis             |     Version:                    
 Severity:  In WG Last Call     |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Regarding Section 4.6.3.14, Matthew Wild commented: "The example uses the
 error 'stanza-too-big' which is not defined, in a namespace that is not
 standard."

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/xmpp/trac/ticket/38>
xmpp <http://tools.ietf.org/xmpp/>

---

From: "xmpp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 02:51:33 -0000

#38: <stanza-too-big/> application error is undefined
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  stpeter@…           |        Owner:  stpeter@…         
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  trivial             |    Milestone:                    
Component:  3920bis             |      Version:                    
 Severity:  In WG Last Call     |   Resolution:  invalid           
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by stpeter@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => invalid

Comment:

 In fact, the 'urn:xmpp:errors' namespace is defined by XEP-0182 and the
 <stanza-too-big/> condition is registered in that namespace by the XMPP
 Registrar; see http://xmpp.org/registrar/errors.html for details.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/xmpp/trac/ticket/38#comment:1>
xmpp <http://tools.ietf.org/xmpp/>