Subject: [xmpp] Fw: Lars Eggert's No Objection on draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-19: (withCOMMENT)

From: "Peter Saint Andre" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 08:24:09 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Mon Jan 17 04:44:08 2011
Subject: Lars Eggert's No Objection on draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-19: (withCOMMENT)

Lars Eggert has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-19: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Section 2.3.3., paragraph 1:
>    the roster get, or even <not-llowed/> if the server only allows

  Nit: s/<not-llowed/>/<not-allowed/>/

Section 4., paragraph 7:
>       presence, or an error occurs in relation to the proble, then the

  Nit: s/proble,/probe,/