Subject: [xmpp] I-D Action:draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 18:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Instant Messaging and Presence
	Author(s)       : P. Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-20.txt
	Pages           : 116
	Date            : 2011-01-20

This document defines extensions to core features of the Extensible
Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) that provide basic instant
messaging (IM) and presence functionality in conformance with the
requirements in RFC 2779.  This document obsoletes RFC 3921.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-20.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 10:28:48 +0200

Hi,

this version addresses all the comments received during its IESG
evaluation. You can check the diffs in the ID tracker. I intend to
approve it shortly.

Cheers,

Gonzalo