Subject: [xmpp] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-xmpp-i18n-03.txt

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:49:32 -0600

I've updated this specification based on results of the XMPP WG's
interim meeting last month, as well as off-list conversations since
then. Hopefully this can provide a basis for further discussion in
Prague and on the list.

/psa

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-xmpp-i18n-03.txt
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:45:01 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Internationalized Addresses in XMPP
	Author(s)       : P. Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-xmpp-i18n-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-03-14

The Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) as defined in
RFC 3920 used stringprep in the preparation and comparison of non-
ASCII characters within XMPP addresses.  This document explores a
post-stringprep approach to XMPP addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-i18n-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.