Subject: [xmpp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 19:36:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Address Format
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-03-27

Abstract:
   This document defines the address format for the Extensible Messaging
   and Presence Protocol (XMPP), including support for code points
   outside the ASCII range.  This document obsoletes RFC 6122.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 21:02:57 -0600

On 3/27/13 8:36 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Extensible Messaging
> and Presence Protocol Working Group of the IETF.
> 
> Title           : Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol
> (XMPP): Address Format Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre Filename
> : draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-06.txt Pages           : 23 Date
> : 2013-03-27

Just a small update to track changes to the PRECIS framework.

Peter

- -- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/