Subject: [xmpp] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-saintandre-impp-call-info-02.txt> (Instant Messaging and Presence Purpose for the Call-Info Header Field in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)) to Proposed Standard

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 14:19:05 -0600

Perhaps of interest here...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Last Call: <draft-saintandre-impp-call-info-02.txt> (Instant
Messaging and Presence Purpose for the Call-Info Header Field in the
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)) to Proposed Standard
Date: 	Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:07:59 -0700
From: 	The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Instant Messaging and Presence Purpose for the Call-Info Header Field
   in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)'
  <draft-saintandre-impp-call-info-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-05-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines and registers a value of "impp" ("instant
   messaging and presence protocol") for the "purpose" header field
   parameter of the Call-Info header field in the Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-impp-call-info/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-impp-call-info/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.