Subject: [xmpp] IoT XEPs to enter review by ISO

From: mact-usa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 15:44:36 -0500

To xmpp members,

IoT XEPs used in ISO/IEC/IEEE P21451-1-4 to enter formal review as an international Semantic Web 3.0 standard for the Internet of Things (IoT)

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 13:52:11 -0700

On 11/27/14, 1:44 PM, mact-usa wrote:
> To xmpp members,
>
> IoT XEPs used in ISO/IEC/IEEE P21451-1-4 to enter formal review as an
> international Semantic Web 3.0 standard for the Internet of Things (IoT)

Hi William,

It is the XMPP Standards Foundation (XSF), not the IETF's XMPP WG, that 
develops specifications in the XMPP Extension Protocol (XEP) series. 
Thus your message is off-topic here.

I shall follow up separately, in my capacity as Executive Director of 
the XSF, regarding the use of XEPs in the ISO/IEC/IEEE standards 
process, because I am not sure about the import of your statement.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://andyet.com/