Subject: [xrblock] XRBLOCK session at IETF 82

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 11:54:24 -0700

For your planning purposes, I'd like to share the timeslot we have been
allocated at IETF 82.

Working Group Name: Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report
Framework
Area Name:          Real-time Applications and Infrastructure Area
When:               2011-11-15 (Tuesday), Afternoon Session II 1520-1700
Room Name:          101B
Agenda:             TBD, discussions will follow shortly

For those of you still planning to submit drafts, please be aware of the
following deadlines:

2011-10-17 (Monday): Working Group Chair approval for initial document
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PT (00:00 UTC).
2011-10-24 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 PT (00:00 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission
Tool.
2011-10-31 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PT
(00:00 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

Cheers,
Charles