Subject: [xrblock] updated xrblock agenda for IETF 82

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 11:56:24 -0700

(as WG cochair)

There have been some minor changes to the agenda, including rearranging
the order of a few items to group presentations by the same presenter.
The updated agenda is as follows:

Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework (xrblock)

========================================================================

Chairs: David Bryan <[email-masked]>
        Charles Eckel <[email-masked]>

Agenda IETF 82, Taipei

1520-1700 TUESDAY, November 15, 2011. Room: 101B
------------------------------------------------------------------------
15:20 XRBLOCK Status Update                             (Chairs, 5)

15:25 RTCP XR Report Block for Discard metric Reporting (Jing, 20)
      draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-00,
      RTCP XR Report Block for Burst/Gap Discard metric Reporting
      draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-00, and
      RTCP XR Report Block for Burst/Gap Loss Reporting
      draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-loss-00

15:45 RTCP XR Report Block for Delay metric Reporting   (Qin, 10)
      draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-delay-00		

15:55 Measurement Identity and information Reporting    (Qin, 10) 
           using SDES item and XR Block
      draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-meas-identity-01
			
16:05 RTCP XR Report Block for Packet Delay Variation   (Qin, 10)
           Metric Reporting
      draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-pdv-01

16:15 Real-time Transport Control Protocol Extension    (Joerg, 10)
           Report for Run Length Encoding of Discarded Packets
      draft-ott-xrblock-rtcp-xt-discard-metrics-01

16:25 RTCP XR Blocks for multimedia quality metric      (Glen, 10)
           reporting
      draft-wu-xrblock-rtcp-xr-quality-monitoring-04

16:35 RTCP XR for Summary Statistics Metrics Reporting  (Glen, 5)
      draft-zorn-xrblock-rtcp-xr-al-stat-03

16:40 RTCP XR Blocks for Synchronization Delay and      (Hitoshi, 5)
           Offset Metrics Reporting
      draft-asaeda-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization-02
			
16:45 RTCP XR Report Block for TS Decodability          (Rachel, 5)
           Statistics Metric reporting
      draft-huang-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-01
			
16:50 RTCP XR Blocks for layered Stream statistics      (Jinwei, 5)
            metric reporting
      draft-xia-xrblock-rtcp-xr-layered-statistics-01

16:55 Closing and Next Steps                            (Chairs, 5)

17:00 End
====================================================================

As you can see, we have a full agenda. Agenda items are listed in rough
priority order, with WG drafts and actively discussed individual drafts
taking precedence. The remaining drafts will be discussed as time
permits.

Cheers,
Charles