Subject: [xrblock] agenda for xrblock at IETF 82

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 09:49:06 -0700

(as WG cochair)

The agenda for the xrblock session at IETF 82 has been posted.

Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework (xrblock)

========================================================================

Chairs: David Bryan <[email-masked]>
        Charles Eckel <[email-masked]>

Agenda IETF 82, Taipei

1520-1700 TUESDAY, November 15, 2011. Room: 101B
------------------------------------------------------------------------
15:20 XRBLOCK Status Update                             (Chairs, 5)

15:25 RTCP XR Report Block for Discard metric Reporting (tbd, 10)
      draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-00

15:35 RTCP XR Report Block for Burst/Gap Discard        (tbd, 10)
           metric Reporting
      draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-00

15:45 RTCP XR Report Block for Burst/Gap Loss metric    (Zhaojing, 10)
           Reporting
      draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-loss-00

15:55 RTCP XR Report Block for Delay metric Reporting   (Qin, 10)
      draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-delay-00

16:05 Measurement Identity and information Reporting    (Qin, 10) 
           using SDES item and XR Block
      draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-meas-identity-01
			
16:15 RTCP XR Report Block for Packet Delay Variation   (Qin, 10)
           Metric Reporting
      draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-pdv-01

16:25 Real-time Transport Control Protocol Extension    (Joerg, 10)
           Report for Run Length Encoding of Discarded Packets
      draft-ott-xrblock-rtcp-xt-discard-metrics-01

16:35 RTCP XR Blocks for Synchronization Delay and      (Hitoshi, 5)
           Offset Metrics Reporting
      draft-asaeda-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization-02
			
16:40 RTCP XR Report Block for TS Decodability          (Rachel, 5)
           Statistics Metric reporting
      draft-huang-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-01
			
16:45 RTCP XR Blocks for layered Stream statistics      (Jinwei, 5)
            metric reporting
      draft-xia-xrblock-rtcp-xr-layered-statistics-01

16:50 RTCP XR for Summary Statistics Metrics Reporting  (Glen, 5)
      draft-zorn-xrblock-rtcp-xr-al-stat-03

16:55 Closing and Next Steps                            (Chairs, 5)

17:00 End
================================================

There are still a couple details left to iron out, but as you can see,
we have a very full agenda. If you have any comments or concerns, please
contact the chairs.

Cheers,
Charles