Subject: [xrblock] Proposed agenda for IETF 83 xrblock session

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 09:43:53 -0700

(As co-chair)
The agenda for the xrblock session at IETF 83 has been posted:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/agenda/agenda-83-bfcpbis.txt
It currently read as follows:

Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework (xrblock)
========================================================================
===
          
Chairs: Shida Schubert <[email-masked]>
        Charles Eckel <[email-masked]>
          
Agenda IETF 83, Paris         
1300-1500 THURSDAY, March 29, 2012. Room: 243
------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
1300  XRBLOCK Status Update                                    (Chairs,
15)

1315  RTCP XR Report Block for Delay Metric Reporting             (Qin,
15)
      draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-delay-01
      http://tools.ietf.org/wg/xrblock/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-delay

1330  RTCP XR Blocks for QoE Metric Reporting                  (Roland,
15)
      draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-00
      http://tools.ietf.org/wg/xrblock/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe

1345  RTCP XR Report Block for Burst/Gap Loss Reporting        (Bi/Qin,
30)
      draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-loss-01
 
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/xrblock/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-lo
ss
      
      RTCP XR Report Block for Discard Metric Reporting
      draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard-01
 
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/xrblock/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-discard
      
      RTCP XR Report Block for Burst/Gap Discard Metric Reporting
      draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-02
 
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/xrblock/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-di
scard

1415  RTCP XR for Summary Statistics Metrics Reporting           (Glen,
15)
      draft-zorn-xrblock-rtcp-xr-al-stat-05
      http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-zorn-xrblock-rtcp-xr-al-stat-05.txt

1430  RTCP XR Blocks for Synchronization Delay and Offset  (Qin/Rachel,
15)
        Metrics Reporting
      draft-asaeda-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization-04
 
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-asaeda-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization-04
.txt

1445  RTCP XR Report Block for TS Decodability Statistics      (Rachel,
10)
        Metric reporting
      draft-huang-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-03
 
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-huang-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-03.txt
          
1455  Closing and Next Steps                                    (Chairs,
5)
          
1500  End
------------------------------------------------------------------------
---

This agenda is not yet final. It is subject to change based on comments
and requests from working group members. To request a change, please
contact the co-chairs.

Cheers,
Charles