Subject: [xrblock] WGLC for draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-meas-identity

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 04:56:29 -0700

(As WG Co-Chair)

This is an announcement of a short XRBLOCK WG last call on "Measurement
Identity and information Reporting using SDES item and XR Block" prior
to requesting publication of the document as a proposed standard. 

This is a one week working group last call as the only changes were
those discussed on the mailing list after the previous last call on this
draft.
Please send your comments, including nits, to the list by the 6th of
April. 

If you read the draft and you see no issues, concerns, or nits, please
express the fact that you have no issue progressing the draft on the
list as well. 

The latest version can be found here:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/xrblock/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-meas-identit
y/

Cheers,
Charles