Subject: [xrblock] I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 18:27:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Blocks for QoE Metric Reporting
	Author(s)       : Alan Clark
                          Qin Wu
                          Roland Schott
                          Glen Zorn
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-10-17

Abstract:
   This document defines an RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report
   (XR) Block including two new segment types and associated SDP
   parameters that allow the reporting of QoE metrics for use in a range
   of RTP applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 09:41:05 +0800

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe
[Qin]: Here is our update to QoE draft, which address editorial comments
that was raised to PDV draft but are applied to this draft as well.
In addtion, we add several editor's note to point out one open issue, i.e.,
how to support MoS reference to indicate 
a.whether narrowband or wideband is used for audio
b. whether higher resolution or lower resolution are used for video.