Subject: [xrblock] Draft Agenda

From: Shida Schubert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 13:33:10 +0900

All;

 Below is the agenda so far, please let me know if I have 
missed anything.. We suddenly have a full agenda so I suggest authors and 
editors to start sharing issues they were wanting to discuss ahead of the meeting... 

Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework (xrblock)
===========================================================================

Chairs: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>>
        Shida Schubert <[email-masked]>

Agenda IETF 85, Atlanta        
1230-1330 FRIDAY, November 1, 2012. Room: 209
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1230  XRBLOCK Status Update                                 	 (Chairs, 10)

1240  RTCP XR Blocks for QoE Metric Reporting                  (Roland, 10)
      http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-02.txt

1250  RTCP XR Report Block for TS Decodability Statistics       (Rachel,10)
      http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-00.txt

1300  RTCP XR Report Block for Loss Concealment    					    (Claire, 5)
      http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-02.txt

1305  RTCP XR Report Block for Summary Statistics         	     (Glen, 5)
      http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat-01.txt

1310  RTCP XR Report Block for Concealed Seconds			           (Qin, 10)
      http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-concsec-00.txt

1320  RTCP XR Report Block for Jitter buffer 								   (Varun, 10)
      http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-jb-00.txt

 Regards
  Shida