Subject: [xrblock] I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 20:25:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTCP XR Report Block for Concealment metrics Reporting on Audio Applications
	Author(s)       : Alan Clark
                          Glen Zorn
                          Claire Bi
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-06.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2013-06-17

Abstract:
   This document defines two RTCP XR Report Blocks that allows the
   reporting of concealment metrics for audio applications of RTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 03:30:49 +0000

On 18 June , 2013 11:26 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

Abstract:

[Qin]: Here is the update which is used to address comments we received during WGLC.
The only comment we haven't addressed is one recently received from Colin, which suggests changing
time unit from milliseconds to RTP timestamp unit.
One more update may be needed based on Colin's feedback.
_______________________________________________
xrblock mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xrblock