Subject: [xrblock] I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 17:20:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RTCP XR Report Block for Concealment metrics Reporting on Audio Applications
        Authors         : Alan Clark
                          Glen Zorn
                          Claire Bi
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-09.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2014-01-05

Abstract:
   This document defines two RTCP XR Report Blocks that allows the
   reporting of concealment metrics for audio applications of RTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/