Subject: [xrblock] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-huang-xrblock-rtcweb-rtcp-xr-metrics-04.txt

From: Varun Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 14:37:45 -0400

Hi all,

I missed sending this email out, the updated draft now covers comments
from London.
One major change was the explanation of inbound/outbound statistics,
and the interaction with RTCP XR. We removed ECN metrics. and merged
draft-singh-xrblock-webrtc-additional-stats-01.

This will be presented on Tuesday. If you have read the draft,
comments are welcome.

Cheers,
Varun (on behalf of the authors).

Begin forwarded message:

A new version of I-D, draft-huang-xrblock-rtcweb-rtcp-xr-metrics-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Varun Singh and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-huang-xrblock-rtcweb-rtcp-xr-metrics
Revision: 04
Title: Considerations for Selecting RTCP Extended Report (XR) Metrics
for the RTCWEB Statistics API
Document date: 2014-07-04
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 15
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huang-xrblock-rtcweb-rtcp-xr-metrics-04.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-xrblock-rtcweb-rtcp-xr-metrics/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-xrblock-rtcweb-rtcp-xr-metrics-04
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-huang-xrblock-rtcweb-rtcp-xr-metrics-04

Abstract:
  This document describes monitoring features related to RTCWEB.  It
  provides a list of RTCP XR metrics, which are useful and may need to
  be supported in some RTCWEB implementations.  It also describes a
  list of additional identifiers for WebRTC's statistics API.  These
  identifiers are a set of RTCP XR metrics related to the transport of
  multimedia flows.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

http://www.netlab.tkk.fi/~varun