Subject: [yang-doctors] Weekly Summary of Open review assignments for YANG Doctors

From: "Mehmet Ersue" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 21:39:24 +0200

Dear YANG Doctors,

Following reviewers have pending review assignments.

As a few of them are on the list already some time, I would like to ask the
reviewers to close the open reviews as soon as possible.

Many Thanks to Carl for reviewing all 3 drafts on the list.

Last calls:

Reviewer              Deadline     Draft

Kent Watsen           2017-02-27   draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-12 

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft

Dean Bogdanovic        2017-04-07 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang-01 

Giles Heron            2017-04-28 draft-ietf-rtgwg-device-model-02 

Jan Lindblad           2017-06-15 draft-ietf-trill-yang-oam-05

Next in the reviewer rotation:

Ladislav Lhotka

Jürgen Schönwälder

Kent Watsen

Andy Bierman

Dean Bogdanovic

Giles Heron

Martin Bjorklund

Radek Krejčí

Carl Moberg

Bert Wijnen

Mahesh Jethanandani

Jan Lindblad

Thanks,

Mehmet