Subject: [yang-doctors] Weekly Summary of Open review assignments for YANG Doctors

From: "Mehmet Ersue" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 15:58:57 +0200

Dear YANG Doctors,

- Please re-review the YANG modules we reviewed so far following the NMDA
guidelines and the procedure defined in the attached mail.

- Following YANG module reviews are pending on YANG Doctors page.

As a few of them are on the list already some time, I would like to ask the
reviewers to close the open reviews as soon as possible.

Last calls:

Reviewer              Deadline     Draft

Kent Watsen           2017-02-27   draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-12 

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft

Dean Bogdanovic        2017-04-07 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang-01 

Giles Heron            2017-04-28 draft-ietf-rtgwg-device-model-02 

Ladislav Lhotka        2017-07-07 draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology-10

Next in the reviewer rotation:

Jürgen Schönwälder

Kent Watsen

Andy Bierman

Dean Bogdanovic

Giles Heron

Martin Bjorklund

Radek Krejčí

Carl Moberg

Bert Wijnen

Mahesh Jethanandani

Jan Lindblad

Thomas Nadeau (available beginning with July)

Ladislav Lhotka

Thanks,

Mehmet