Subject: [yang-doctors] Fwd: New datatracker release: v6.68.1

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 16:52:10 +0100

Dear all,

I want to draw your attention to this entry below:

   * Added a data migration to create yang catalog links for yang documents
     published before the yang catalog link feature was introduced in the
     datatracker.

Ex: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc7223/

Happy New Year to all of you.

Regards, Benoit

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New datatracker release: v6.68.1
Date: 	Sat, 23 Dec 2017 13:53:59 -0800
From: 	Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release,
v6.68.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.68.1) ietf; urgency=medium

   This is a bugfix release, with a number of minor fixes, as follows:

   * Tweaked the query filter for 'latest' meetings in the
     fetch_meeting_attendance management command to deal with future meetings
     beyond the current meeting in the database.

   * Added a guard against infinite recursion in document replacement listing
     methods to deal better with circular relationships.

   * Enhanced doc event notification emails with who and when.  Fixes issue
     #2428.

   * Added a data migration to create yang catalog links for yang documents
     published before the yang catalog link feature was introduced in the
     datatracker.

   * Fixed an ungarded object attribute access.

   * Updated the API notes page with improved descriptions and information.

   * Limited the iesg ballot position API to ADs (excluding secretariat).

   * Modified the run_yang_model_checks management command to accept
     document aliases (not only canonical names) on the command line.

   * Reverted an inadvertently included patch version.

   * Fixed some reStructuredText issues in the changelog

  -- Henrik Levkowetz<[email-masked]>   22 Dec 2017 11:29:14 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
   'svn checkouthttps://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.68.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
   'svn copyhttps://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.68.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

.