Subject: [yang-doctors] New YANG catalog => please test/provide feedback.

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 11:22:37 +0200

Dear all,

The YANG catalog has been upgraded: it's now container-based
Any problems should be reported to Miroslav, in cc, or directly into 
github (*)

Thank you.

Regards, Miroslav, Robert, Eric & Benoit

(*) https://yangcatalog.org/contribute.html

All of the code behind yangcatalog.org <https://yangcatalog.org> is Open 
Source. However, it is spread out across multiple GitHub 
<https://github.org> repositories. If you are interested in hacking the 
code that directly drives the YANG Catalog, pick your repository from 
the list below:

  * YANG Catalog API and backend in https://github.com/YangCatalog/backend
  * YANG Catalog Search in https://github.com/YangCatalog/search
  * YANG Catalog Regex validator in https://github.com/YangCatalog/yangre
  * YANG Catalog static web pages in https://github.com/YangCatalog/web_root
  * YANG Models https://github.com/YangModels/yang/ Models in the vendor
    and standard directories
  * YANG Catalog and related API models in
    https://github.com/xorrkaz/netmod-yang-catalog
  * Capabilities and metadata generation scripts in
    https://github.com/einarnn/ncc
  * ConfD (not Open Source) is at https://developer.cisco.com/site/confD/