Subject: [Yot] CoMI server implementation available for remote interop

From: Tanguy Ropitault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 23:22:31 -0400

Hi,
we are pleased to announce that we have a CoMI Server implementation
available for remote interoperability testing. You can find some details
about the interoperability test we defined here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LxKdMeusLdHmJreYshwNY-
XIHGz30mxh?usp=sharing

More particularly:
- CoMIFiles folder: contains the YANG and SID files. Please note that the
YANG file is very simple as it was defined for a first interop (our
implementation can manage more evolved YANG files).
- InteropDescription: describes the interop scenario and the expected
results
- AcklioToAcklio folder: pcap of Acklio's CoMI client and server executing
the interop test

In order to ease the process, we use f-interop (go.f-interop.eu). For those
who don't know, f-interop allows to automatically manage the
interoperability process. It also facilitates the remote testing process by
creating tunnels, allowing two different implementations to interact with
only few clicks.

If you are interested, please-send me an email in order to discuss about
what we can do/how to use f-interop, suggestion about YANG files to test,
etc.

Cheers,
Tanguy Ropitault
PS: f-interop can be used only for Linux Debian-like OS and macOS for the
time-being.