Subject: [101all] IETF 101 Scavenger Hunt

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 11:08:15 -0700

IETFers,

Welcome to IETF 101!

The Secretariat has prepared a scavenger hunt to help people learn their 
way around the Hilton Metropole.

The meeting is spread over Towers three,
Ground Floor West's where Registration will be.

Follow the clues that you see on the sheet.
Stickers will prove that you've managed the feat.

A labyrinth, yes; but don't agonize.
One each of all stickers and you'll win a prize.

Instructions

Pick up a clue sheet in the IETF Registration area and follow the clues 
to find the laminated pictures that the IETF Secretariat has hidden 
throughout the Hilton Metropole. 

Attached to each picture is a pocket; inside the pocket are stickers. 
Take ONE (1) sticker from the pocket and place it on the appropriate 
space on back of your clue sheet to prove that you found the clue.

NOTE: All clues will be placed outside the meeting rooms. Please do not 
disturb meetings that may be in progress.

The hunt begins at 1800 on Sunday, March 18, 2018.
 
The hunt ends at 0930 on Wednesday, March 21, 2018. 

Return your completed clue sheet to the Secretariat at the IETF 
Registration desk to claim your prize.

Have fun!