Subject: [101all] IETF 101 Final Agenda Changes

From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 05:20:42 -0700

Hi everyone!

Below are changes to the final agenda. As always, the most up to date version of the agenda is online.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/agenda.txt

NEW:
Hot RFC Lightning Talks on Sunday at 18:00 in Balmoral
INT-ADs Office Hours on Tuesday at 13:30 in Victoria
Hackdemo Happy Hour on Monday at 18:00 in Sovereign 

MOVED:
TEAS to Monday at 09:30 in Park Suite (from Wednesday 09:30)
CAPPORT to Tuesday at 13:30 in Palace C (from Friday 11:50)
CCAMP to Wednesday at 09:30 in Buckingham (from Monday 09:30)
GAIA to Thursday 13:30 in Palace C (from Monday 13:30)
XRBLOCK to Thursday 13:30 in Park Suite with AVTCORE and PAYLOAD (from Thursday 18:10)
PERC to Thursday 18:10 Buckingham (from Tuesday 09:30)

CANCELED:
ICE was Tuesday at 13:30

BREAKS: 
IETF beverage and snack breaks will be held in three locations:
Monarch Suite Foyer (West Wing, 1st Floor)
King’s Suite Foyer (West Wing, 3rd Floor)
Mezzanine Foyer (East Wing, Mezzanine)

Thanks!
IETF Secretariat