Subject: [101all] IETF 101 Social Tickets Now on Sale!

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 11:48:25 -0800

IETF 101
London, UK
March 17-23, 2018
Host: Google and ICANN

IETF 101 Information: https://ietf.org/how/meetings/101/
Register online at: https://ietf.org/how/meetings/register/

IETF 101 Social Event

Date: Tuesday, 20 March, 2018
Time: 19:00 - 23:00
Cost: $35 USD per ticket, limit two per attendee. 
Hosted by: Google and ICANN
Location: Science Museum https://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/

Link to purchase tickets: https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf101/eventticket.py
More information regarding the social event:
https://ietf.org/how/meetings/101/social/

At the IETF 101 social event you will explore three galleries
at the Science Museum; the Energy Hall, Exploring Space, and
Making the Modern World. Join us to see a full size replica of
the Eagle, the lander that took astronauts Armstrong and Aldrin
to the Moon in 1969, as well as the Apollo 10 command module,
Stephenson’s Rocket, Babbage’s Difference Engine No. 1, Crick and
Watson’s DNA model and the first Apple computer! Transportation
by bus will be provided. Approximate travel time to the Science
Museum is 15 minutes.

Don’t forget about these other exciting events at IETF 101!

1. Code Sprint	

The IETF 101 Code Sprint in London will, as
always, let you work on fixing those things about the datatracker
which you most urgently desire to do something about.

	When: Saturday, March 17 from 09:30 to 18:00
	Where: Hilton London Metropole, Rooms Cadogan and Berkeley
	Signup: https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF101SprintSignUp
	More information: https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF101Sprint

2. Hackathon
	
The IETF 101 Hackathon will encourage developers to discuss,
collaborate and develop utilities, ideas, sample code and
solutions that show practical implementations of IETF standards.

	When: Saturday March 17 and Sunday March 18
	Where: Hilton London Metropole, Sovereign Room
	Signup: https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf101/hackathonregistration.py
	More information: https://ietf.org/how/runningcode/hackathons/101-hackathon/
	Keep up to date by subscribing to: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon

	The Hackathon is free to attend and open to all. Extend
	the invitation to colleagues outside the IETF!

	Descriptions and information regarding the technologies
	for the hackathon are located on the IETF 101 Meeting Wiki:
	https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/101hackathon

	Don’t see anything that interests you? Feel free to add
	your preferred technology to the list, sign up as its
	Champion and show up to work on it. Note: you must login to
	the wiki to add content. If you do add a new technology, we
	strongly suggest that you send an email to [email-masked]
	to let others know. You may generate interest in your
	technology, and find other people who want to contribute to
	it.

3. Code Lounge
	All attendees now have the opportunity to schedule time in
	the Code Lounge to continue to work on hackathon and other coding
	projects during the week of IETF 101:
	https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/101codelounge

	The Code Lounge is a portion of the IETF Lounge set aside for
	groups to meet informally to brainstorm, code and otherwise test
	out their ideas. We hope that you give it a try, and we look
	forward to hearing any suggestions on how it can be improved.