Subject: [102attendees] Jet boat tour in Montreal (a must if you like adventure)

From: "Giovane C. M. Moura" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 23:48:30 -0400

Hello folks,

Two weeks ago I watched this show [1] on BBC2  and the host, Michael
Portillo, took a jet boat ride here in Montreal, on the Saint Laurent
River. So we did it today and it is GREAT. See a short clip from our
ride today at [2] (30s).

For fellow IETFers who like adventure, nature, speed, and water, highly
recommended. Even for those who are not that brave, I totally recommend
it. And the water temperature was 21C/70F.

https://www.jetboatingmontreal.com/tour/jet-boating/

Tips:
 - Book online
 - Bring an extra pair of clothes (because you'll get soaked)
 - They provide everything: lockers, changing room, shoes, at no extra
charge
 - Front side seats get most splash

enjoy it!

/giovane

[1] https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09qmc7b
[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwws2jUcKSA