Subject: [102attendees] CFP: Request for Conversation (HotRFC) lightning talks

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 11:45:44 -0400

*Based on the positive feedback, we're running HotRFC again in Montreal. 
  Please forward as appropriate.*

----

Do you have an idea, problem space, or proposal that IETFers should hear 
about?

Do you want to propose IETF work but aren’t sure if your idea is ready 
or who will be interested?

Get a slot at the Request for Conversation (HotRFC) lightning talk 
session. Presenters will get 4 minutes and a few slides to make their 
case for collaboration. Interested folks can continue the discussion 
afterwards and over the week. Goals include encouraging brainstorming 
conversations, helping new work ideas to find co-collaborators, raising 
awareness of relevant work going on elsewhere, and promote BarBoFs. 
Slots can be requested with a short paragraph or slide here: 
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/102/hotrfc/.

The session will be Sunday, July 15, 6-8pm (starting 1 hour after the 
welcome reception begins).