Subject: [102attendees] HotRFC @ IETF-102 topics

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 18:27:30 -0400

Here are the lightning talk requests submitted so far:

1.	**Limited Domains and Internet Protocols**, Authors: B. Carpenter, S. 
Jiang

2.	**EAT, General Purpose Device Attestation based on CBOR and COSE**, 
Authors: L. Lundblade, G. Mandyam

3.	(n/a)

4.	**An Architecture for a Public Identity Infrastructure Based on DNS 
and OpenID Connect**, Authors: V. Bertola, M. Sanz

5.	**IETF and Sustainable Development**, Authors: M. Montpetit

6.	**EveryRFC**, Authors: M. Nottingham

7.	**DARE Container - A format for encrypted logs**, Authors: P. 
Hallam-Baker

8.	**Privacy issues with tunneling alternatives in next generation 
systems**, Authors: D. Hugo

9.	**Resource Sharing for Stateless Packet-Switched Networks**, Authors: 
S. Laki

As a reminder, the session will be tomorrow, Sunday, 18:00-20:00 in 
Viger 2 (overlapping with the 2nd hour of the Welcome Reception). There 
is room on the agenda for additional topics.  Slots are granted on a 
first-come, first-served basis.  If you are interested in a slot, see 
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/102/hotrfc.

--aaron