Subject: [102attendees] how much money do i have to pay for the training

From: David Gomez <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 11:48:34 +0000

how many dollars is required to per person for the training

---

From: Peter S Mendy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 12:48:45 +0000

$700 to $800  did you apply for it already or you are planning on applying ?

Sent from Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>

________________________________
From: 102attendees <[email-masked]> on behalf of David Gomez <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, July 5, 2018 11:48 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [102attendees] how much money do i have to pay for the training

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 11:04:39 -0400

If you are expecting "training" you will be sorely disappointed - these
meetings are working meetings for discussing and working on protocol
documents.

These resources may be helpful to understand more about the IETF:
https://www.ietf.org/about/participate/get-started/
https://www.ietf.org/about/participate/tao/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpuzl9lvOSM

There *are* some tutorials here:
https://ietf.org/about/participate/tutorials/ and more here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/edu/materials/ . Thanks to the Edu team
for these, but they are not really "training".

Meeting info:
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/102/

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 8:48 AM Peter S Mendy <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Sent from Outlook <http://aka.ms/weboutlook>
> ------------------------------
> *From:* 102attendees <[email-masked]> on behalf of David
> Gomez <[email-masked]>
> *Sent:* Thursday, July 5, 2018 11:48 AM
> *To:* [email-masked]
> *Subject:* [102attendees] how much money do i have to pay for the training
>
> _______________________________________________
> 102attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/102attendees
>

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad idea in
the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair of
pants.
   ---maf

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 11:53:06 +1200

> how many dollars is required to per person for the training

If you mean the Sunday afternoon tutorials: nothing. They are
open to all attendees who have paid the regular meeting fee.

    Brian