Subject: [105attendees] (no subject)

From: Jose Morales <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 03:53:24 -0400

Listen.. I been watching these emails since 104.. I joined off certain
things that started happening to me in my life. Im just being honest here
so if u have time hopefully can someone have a conversation with me by
phone or maybe talk in person?  Not really 100 percent sure what this about
but is anyone in new york if they can better explain this to me in person?
Cause i want to have a better understanding. U would be astonished of what
i have to say and what i seen and been through these past six months

---

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 08:27:09 -0400

Oh, my goodness, Jose, this sounds serious!  Yes, let’s talk.  I’m 
not in NY but you can arrange an appointment with my secretary at 
877-382-4357.  Be safe, dude.

--aaron

> -- 
> 105attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/105attendees

---

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 09:54:18 -0400

For those who didn’t get the joke, I replied to this phishing attempt with
the number of the IS Federal Trade Commission consumer complaint line.

—aaron

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 8:27 AM Aaron Falk <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Oh, my goodness, Jose, this sounds serious! Yes, let’s talk. I’m not in NY
> but you can arrange an appointment with my secretary at 877-382-4357. Be
> safe, dude.
>
> --aaron
>
-- aaron Sent from Gmail Mobile