Subject: [105attendees] Time wrong for side meetings

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 05:53:40 -0400

As I am setting up a side meeting, I noticed a problem with the times at:

https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/105/side-meetings/

This seems to pull its times from:

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/105sidemeetings

Which is what I updated.

The former is showing 8 hours earlier on my system than the later.

Are others seeing the same time problem or is it something misconfigured 
on my new system?

thanks

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 13:31:36 +0000

Hi,

Yes, I also see the meeting itmes to be wrong. So the Technolghy deep
dive starts 8:30 local time Tuesday in Montreal. With my current local
that would be 14:30 CEST, but the calender shows 21:30. 

I will forward this to the IETF secretariat to look at. 

Cheers

Magnus

-- 
Cheers

Magnus Westerlund 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Network Architecture & Protocols, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 09:35:25 -0400

Henrik has fixed the script.  Supposedly in a few hours the calendar 
times will be corrected.

-- 
Standard Robert Moskowitz
Owner
HTT Consulting
C:248-219-2059
F:248-968-2824
E:[email-masked]

There's no limit to what can be accomplished if it doesn't matter who 
gets the credit