Subject: [105attendees] Africa Update session@IETF105

From: Nabil Benamar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 08:37:15 +0100

Dear All,

There are various activities taking place in Africa, to raise the awareness
of the IETF, encourage more engineers/academics to participate in the IETF,
and to build communities of practice in open standards development. There
will be an open session at the IETF 105 Meeting in Montreal, Canada on
Tuesday the 23rd of July from 12:10 to 13:20 where updates will be provided
on the activities being carried out in the region, and to discuss lessons
learned and opportunities for improvement and scaling of these activities.

If you are interested in learning about the activities and how one can
contribute, kindly register for the event. Engineers and academics from
Africa are highly encouraged to attend.

NOTE: Pre-registration is required for this event to facilitate adequate
seating and refreshment arrangements.

Below is the registration URL.

https://internetsociety.wufoo.com/forms/s1misahm0hkafmn/

Best regards
Nabil Benamar
-------------------
نبيل بنعمرو