Subject: [105attendees] Request for IETF Guides to help introduce new attendees the ways of the IETF

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 11:30:19 -0700

Good folks,

Thank you bunch to everyone that has contributed to the IETF Guides
program in the past.  We'd love your help again (or your help for the
first time!) for IETF 105.  If you're coming to Montreal and willing to
have a few conversations with a new attendee, please consider
volunteering to the IETF Guides program.  We need experienced guides
that have attended 5 or more IETF conferences.  If you're able to
participate, please head to our Guides page to sign up:

  https://guides.ietf.org/

On it you'll find further information about the program, and a link to
the IETF Guides sign-up form: https://guides.ietf.org/guides/become_guide .

*Note:* if you participated in IETF 104 and elected to save your profile
information for future IETFs, you must still log in to update your
arrival date to indicate you're coming to Montreal so we can pair you
with a newcommer for IETF 105.

Thanks again for your support of this well-appreciated program, which is
only successful because of the Guides that make it happen.

-- 
Wes Hardaker and Paul Wouters
IETF Guides Program Leads

---

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 11:46:28 -0700

>   https://guides.ietf.org/

Whoops; turns out there is a bug with the latest server version
combinations...  The site will probably throw you an error at some
point.  We're looking into it and should hopefully have it fixed
shortly.  So if you're willing to be a guide, please delay a bit before
submitting information.
-- 
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI

---

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 14:38:51 -0700

> Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]> writes:

The issue has been resolved, so if you're willing to volunteer for
IETF105, please do commence with signing up using the link above.

-- 
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI