Subject: [16NG] FW:I-D ACTION:draft-iab-multilink-subnet-issues-03.txt

From: "Daniel Park" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 01:09:28 +0900

FYI,

=========================================

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working
Group of the IETF.

Title : Multilink Subnet Issues
Author(s) : D. Thaler
Filename : draft-iab-multilink-subnet-issues-03.txt
Pages : 0
Date : 2007-1-25

There have been several proposals around the notion that a subnet
   may span multiple links connected by routers.  This memo documents
   the issues and potential problems that have been raised with such an
   approach.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-multilink-subnet-issues-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-iab-multilink-subnet-issues-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
[email-masked].
In the body type:
"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-iab-multilink-subnet-issues-03.txt".

NOTE: The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

-- 

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Convergence Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics.

_______________________________________________
16NG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/16ng