Subject: [16NG] draft-urien-16ng-security-api-00.txt

From: Pascal Urien <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:04:46 +0200

Hi Everybody,

  A new internet draft is available at

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urien-16ng-security-api-00.txt

That deals with the critical topic of Wimax security.

I will attend to the next IETF meeting in Chicago, and i am ready to 
present this draft.

Best Regards

Pascal Urien

Draft Summary.
===========

This document describes a security Application Programming Interface
  (API), which aims at supporting tamper resistant devices that
  perform collaborative tasks with the IEEE 802.16 security sublayer.

  The security sublayer provides operators with strong protection from
  theft of service This security API enables to transfer critical
  calculations or protocol processing to trusted computers, such as
  smart cards or trusted platform modules (TPMs). 

_______________________________________________
16NG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/16ng