Subject: [6lo] Fwd: Draft submission deadlines change

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 22:34:49 -0700

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Subject: Draft submission deadlines change
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>

Please note that for IETF 87, there is only one deadline for draft
submission: Monday 15th July. Previously, there had been two different
deadlines, one for -00 and another one for other versions. The IESG
has decided to experiment with just one deadline for now to simplify
the set of deadlines and enable easier submission of new drafts. While
we realise that the change comes near the deadline, we hope that you
find the extra time useful.

But please do note that working group chairs will continue to make
smart decisions about what topics are worthwhile for discussing in a
session in the upcoming meeting, and will also set their agendas in a
timely manner and create deadlines for their working groups that must
be adhered to. The earlier new drafts are submitted, the more time
there is to talk about them on the mailing lists and consider them for
the session agendas. This is particularly important for BoFs.

Jari Arkko for the IESG