Subject: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-ghc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 08:18:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : 6LoWPAN Generic Compression of Headers and Header-like Payloads
	Author(s)       : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-ghc-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-12-18

Abstract:
   This short I-D provides a simple addition to 6LoWPAN Header
   Compression that enables the compression of generic headers and
   header-like payloads, without a need to define a new header
   compression scheme for each new such header or header-like payload.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-ghc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-ghc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/