Subject: [6lo] Fwd: New Non-WG Mailing List: Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments (ace)

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 15:21:42 -0800

FYI (see below; new non-WG mailing list for Authentication and
Authorization for Constrained Environments.)

And here an overview from Carsten about the purpose of that list:

"In Berlin and in Vancouver, the CoRE WG had some discussions about
authorization (and the related authentication) for CoRE.  There are about a
dozen I-Ds about this already.  Some of the work may be done in CoRE, but
some of it would better be done in a Security area WG.  This mailing list
is for preparing that work (with a view to a BOF possibly already in
London).  I’d expect an early charter proposal to be posted here this week,
which should shed some more light on the potential work of that WG.  Until
then, search for “Core-AA” in the CoRE minutes and slides for IETF87 and
IETF88 for an overview."

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Subject: New Non-WG Mailing List: Authentication and Authorization for
Constrained Environments (ace)
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new IETF non-working group email list has been created.

List address: [email-masked]
Archive: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ace/
To subscribe:https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace

Purpose: BoF and charter planning for work on Authentication and
Authorization for Constrained Environments.

For additional information, please contact the list administrators.