Subject: Re: [6lo] More feedback on draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib-01 required

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 17:27:58 +0100

I am not sure I understood you, do you mean there is no support and still
we got to WGLC. I thought if we are in WGLC then the draft is supported and
agreed to go through LC with WG. For me I was not able to review, but my
current interest is to make it explain more on 6lo mib considerations (but
the WGLC was finished so maybe we can submit).

AB

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 3:36 PM, Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the WGLC of draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib-01 has completed with only one
> comment from Peter and otherwise no indication of support from the WG.
> It is not possible from this outcome to determine consensus. I ask the
> WG participants to express whether or not they support publication of
> this document, and to send any other comments or feedback.
>
> Best regards
> Ulrich
>
> _______________________________________________
> 6lo mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lo
>

---

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 09:41:16 -0700

AB,

I have issued a WGLC according to what is described in
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2418#section-7.4

The purpose is to determine if there is consensus within the WG to
send this document forward (in this case, MIB doctor review, then IETF
LC). There may also be more comments that require new revisions of the
draft, potentially followed by another WGLC. Another good read is:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2026

As there was only a single reply from the WG participants, the chairs
cannot determine whether there is consensus inside the WG to publish
this document as is. What we would like to see is that several
participants express their support for publication of this document.
This was agreed on with Brian, our responsible AD.

Best regards
UIrich

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 9:27 AM, Abdussalam Baryun
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> I am not sure I understood you, do you mean there is no support and still we
> got to WGLC. I thought if we are in WGLC then the draft is supported and