Subject: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 14:53:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 over MS/TP Networks
        Authors         : Kerry Lynn
                          Jerry Martocci
                          Carl Neilson
                          Stuart Donaldson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   Master-Slave/Token-Passing (MS/TP) is a contention-free access method
   for the RS-485 physical layer, which is used extensively in building
   automation networks.  This specification defines the frame format for
   transmission of IPv6 packets and the method of forming link-local and
   statelessly autoconfigured IPv6 addresses on MS/TP networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Kerry Lynn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 18:53:47 -0400

ASHRAE has agreed to provide the the MS/TP specification (Clause 9 of
ASHRAE 132-2012 (BACnet)) available to IETFers reviewing the IPv6 over
MS/TP I-D, with the proviso that it cannot be redistributed.  Please send
me an email if you'd like a copy.

Regards, Kerry Lynn

On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 5:53 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

>  This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of
> Resource-constrained Nodes Working Group of the IETF.
>
> _______________________________________________
> 6lo mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lo
>