Subject: [6lo] Fwd: [OPSAWG] Coman Drafts v02

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:43:00 -0400

Hi,

the OPSAWG chairs have kindly extended the WGLC period for the two
"COMAN" drafts, so that 6TiSCH and 6lo participants can review
them.Please review the drafts until Aug 11:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-use-cases-02
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-probstate-reqs-01

Thanks
Ulrich

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: [coman] FW: [OPSAWG] Coman Drafts v02
To: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>

Hi all.

With apologies to the authors...

The chairs of 6LoWPAN and 6TSCH have asked if we can delay the end of
this WGLC so that their communities can review and comment on these 2
documents.

As we have not received very much feedback, this seems relevant to
their WGs, and they asked nicely, we have decided to extend the
deadline to August 11th.

Now, many folk will be traveling back to their homes over the next few
days - this probably means a few, or many hours on an airplane. May I
suggest copying these documents on your computer or reading device of
choice and reviewing the documents on the way home?

Thanks,
W